Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 01-30-2012 What have you been hoarding?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

While our lovely Krissy is at CHA, scoring the most gorgeous, *MUST HAVES* for us…… What did you told yourself, you don't need anymore of? Cause you've been hoarding enough of it in the past…. And what has your attention now? What do you DESPERATELY NEED????

Actually, so far, I have been more than disappointed in what the manufacturer's are offering. I see a lot of what we have had before. I don't need anymore flowery, overly fru-fru papers.

I would like more resin, more Tim, more COLOR!

I'm thinking I need more Tim stuff and molding paste! I am sure Krissy will find all sorts of things at CHA that I didn't know I wanted, but will be so happy to get!

I 100% agree with Manda – although very elegant and pretty collections… they all seem to be a little flat on the color side. I like soft and flowery but even more when mixed with rich colors (not bright). I'm seeing a lot of cream and beige.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Great question Paulien. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore mist….I really don't think that's gonna happen 🙂

I'm really needing more embellies…any kind will do!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I'm trying not to buy any more patteed paper. I figure if I can't get through all the PP in my kit how can I justify buying more? And ribbon – it looks gorgeous, I buy it, it goes in the box never to see the light of day again.

I really want the Serenity PP line (was it Bo Bunny?), more boy embellies (cogs and gears, keys, clocks, etc), many of Timmy's new releases, and anything mixed media. Oh, and the 7 Dots Wonderland PP – that's absolutely top of my list.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

LOL, Jackie! I am trying not to buy any patteed paper either. I have a lot, in every color and style, it seems. I have about ten collections that I have never touched, and I just had to have them.
          I always want more lace, and flowers, although I don't need any more of that either.
          What I really want right now is to get more supplies for techniques. I just bought a little craft iron, beeswax is on it's way, and I want a melting pot!

I'm trying not to buy anymore stamps, lord knows I have so many. I really want more patteed papers and tim holtz products.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I don't think I need anymore inks, mists, paint, etc. We'll see how long that lasts…LOL!

I need MANY of Timmy's new releases. I love his new embossing folders and dies! Yikes!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hate to jump on the bandwagon….. (okay, no I don't…. 🙂 ) but I agree…. don't really need more overly flowered papers….
              although I really NEED that flying pip paper, well, that whole line….. 🙂

But LOVED all the new Timmy stuffs…. and really want to work on leaing new techs….. 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

One of these days I will take a picture of my scrap room and you ladies will see that I don't NEED anything! However, I WANT everything! Embellishments, supplies for techniques, embossing folders and dies are at the top of my want list…

I guess we are all on the same boat.
                For me personally… I don;t need anymore flowers (did I really said that????) wow scary.
                But it's true.. I have a HUGE pile of flowers, and I keep forgetting on them, so…NO more. (or maybe I do need a few extra)

What I really would focus on is exactly what you guys said. Timmy stuff! dies, ideaology that kind of stuf.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

LOL, Jackie! I am trying not to buy any patteed paper either. I have a lot, in every color and style, it seems. I have about ten collections that I have never touched, and I just had to have them.
                  I always want more lace, and flowers, although I don't need any more of that either.
                  What I really want right now is to get more supplies for techniques. I just bought a little craft iron, beeswax is on it's way, and I want a melting pot!

Ditto this, except i already have the melting pot.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Ditto with the flowers!!!! And inks. And sprays. And lace. (You have to see what I found at JoAnn's on Saturday to add to the whoard.)
                    I don't really need but I do want tech supplies, just like the rest of you…

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I don't need a single thing….want is another matter….he he

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.