Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 01/06/14

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

What's your worst scrappy buy? Maybe something you really wanted to have but when you got it you didn't like it?

some years back I HAD to get the Sew Easy (remember that little tool?). Well, I hated it the minute I took it our of the original packaging! I've used it a few times and it doesn't work as well as they make it seem.
    At least it wasn't a very expensive tool 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

The Slice!!! I loathe that thing!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

The 7 Gypsies Binderie!!!!! Glorified hole punch for $50.

I wouldn't say I loathe it, necessarily, but DH bought me the Cricut when it very first hit the market and I've hardly used it at all. I have loads of carts for it, but I never want to take the time to lea how to properly use it. My poor Cuttlebug, on the other hand, gets a regular workout!!

I never liked the Fiskars circle cutter or the shape cutter!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I never liked the Fiskars circle cutter or the shape cutter!

These. I forgot about them.

I still have the shape cutter and a pile of templates for it… totally forgot about them! Probably time to pass them on to someone else….. *evil laugh*

Crop o Dile…I use it as a hammer

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I still have the shape cutter and a pile of templates for it… totally forgot about them! Probably time to pass them on to someone else….. *evil laugh*

Let me know who you send yours to, so I can send them mine as well.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Crop o Dile…I use it as a hammer

LOL!

I love my Cropodile! I have the small one, not the tabletop version, and have never had a problem with it. (I have an actual hammer for things that need hammering…)

[quote]

Let me know who you send yours to, so I can send them mine as well.
              [/quote]
              I'll probably just bring it all to the next crop and let them fight over it. I've gotten rid of several things that way. ;)

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I love my cropodile too!!! I used it to make the Christmas tree on my sketch challenge entry. I like how you can get way into the middle of the page and those little eyelets are sooo cute…Love to lace!!!! I just got a Get-it-straight Laser Square. My LO's were always crooked…not any more!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I do use my Cropadile- not for eyelets, just for holes. It works great on cutting through metal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.