Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW – 10-14-13 Social Media

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Do you post of other sites like Face Book,Twitter, Pinerest, other online galleries?? How is that working for you? Are you satisified with the amount of exposure and feedback you get? Which would you recommend and why.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I post my layouts and cards etc on my Facebook page and also on my blog, scrapbook.com. I love to hear other peoples comments on them!

i post mine on my blog, scrapbook.com and pinterest. I dont use my facebook page. I find that it is fantastic as i have friends and family interstate/inteationally and they can see what I have created. I dont have many following my blog (a huge 7!!!!!!) so dont have much feedback from that lol. Scrapbook.com is great for encouraging comments.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like to share on FB so my family and non scrappy friends can see my creations.

I don't belong to SB.com…I rely on my comments here for some morale boost.

I like having a blog and posting to my blog. My DT terms have gotten my blog a whole lot more exposure.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I only post my stuff here.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I only post here, sb.com and my blog.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I post mainly on PaperArtistsOnline, another forum, as well as here. I occasionally post something on FB, and about once a year I get a wild hair and post something on my very neglected blog. I really should use my blog more, but I don't want to invest the time at this point to making it a better reflection of me and my art. (sad, I know…. )

Snagg1
              Send PM

I've posted a few things at SB.com but this is the main forum and gallery I participate in. When I post to my blog (artoutwithyourheARTout.com) I post it to Twitter, Pinterest , and stumbledupon.com as well. I rarely post my stuff on my personal page on Facebook. I've been meaning to start a FB page for my creations but haven't done it.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I haven't posted anything at SBC for months. I was finding it hard to find time to leave comments and I'm finding it harder now that I'm not typing much, so… (Does that make any sense?)

I do post on FB off and on and these are double posts, once on my timeline for family and friends and once on Paper People with credit to Sdoos.

As far as feedback, I'll admit that it's nice to get likes and votes; it's good for the morale 🙂

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I post to Facebook in some scrappy groups (Artsy Addicts and paper People, Pinterest, my blog, the Swirlydoos gallery, and sb.com.

By the way, if you want to tag Swirlydoos when you post your creations to Facebook, just put this symbol: @ in front of Swirlydoos, and it will highlight it, allowing people to go to the Swirlydoos fb page. You can also post your creations on the Swirlydoos wall. 🙂

I post on sb.com, my blog, and occasionally on facebook and Pinterest.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I post my stuff here, my blog, when I remember SB.com, and Splitcoaststampers.com. For my blog, I have it set up so that when I publish a post, it automatically goes to facebook.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Rae that's good to know, thanks!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I am only here, I would love to have a blog, are they hard to set up? Seems impossible to me…sure would be fun…especially to get on a design team! I would love to brag to my friends…TeeHee…

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I post on Swirlydoos, SB.C, FB, Pintrest & Paper People. I don't have a blog so I count on the comments from these places for the moral boost

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.