Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 10-17-10

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

We all see trends come and go… owls, banners, cartoonie stuff, butterflies, flowers, bling, ect…some stand the the of time, and some don't! (thankfully!)

If you were the next big trend setter, what you you do?? What would you like to see really tke hold and take the scrapping world by storm??

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

WOW…. that's a hard one…. thinking…..

same here, I gotta think about this one!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

This is tough. I'm not really a trend setter, but I love to follow some: flowers, bling, distressing, etc. I can think of a few things I that I'm not fond of.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hmmm, thinking!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

I would love to see some more mixed media end up on paper. Things like paint and gesso. I have been playing with goop more and more lately and it is WWWAAAAYYYY addictive.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LOL!! Goop is fun.

I think about stuff like this when I lay in bed at night and can't sleep. You know how Basic Grey does rubs with bling to place over the top. I was thinking I need chippies that have matching bling to place on the top of it. Like flourishes or vines.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I've always been a fan of stamping……I used Tim's stamps one night in the studio while everyone else was at dinner…..I really had fun…and embellies…not really your answer…

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I used to sew & quilt & collected fabric like I do paper now. I would like to see more fabric incorporated. I am making satin flowers with the heat gun & love how they look. They are so easy & inexpensive to make. I would like to see more things done with fabric.

I used to sew & quilt & collected fabric like I do paper now. I would like to see more fabric incorporated. I am making satin flowers with the heat gun & love how they look. They are so easy & inexpensive to make. I would like to see more things done with fabric.

Oh Joy!!! A girl after my own heart. I am still a fabriholic!!

definitely zipper flowers!! ;)

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I agree wit the mixed media stuff! I got some molding paste and have tried to use it, but can't seem to get the hang of it! I would love it if paper came with it already on it!!

Oh…I would love to lea how to make handmade paper!!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I have a paper mill and it is a lot of fun and super easy!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

yeah, that sounds like fun….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.