Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 10-3-10

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

How often do you go to gallery and read yours, or other comments??

Snagg1
        Send PM

Not nearly as often as I should!! I like reading everyone's comments. Who doesn't LOL! But my real motivation for going over there is to get inspired. The ladies on this site are just incredibly talented and I love to oogle over everyone's pages.

I go to the gallery about a fourth as much as I go to the forums. Guess that is why I get behind on leaving the love for everyone.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I usually check my comments when I leave comments. About once a week.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm usually daily, to check and leave comments. Sometimes life happens, but I try…..

I go to the gallery all the time. I love reading what is posted. I love the layouts. You ladies are so so talented. I hae yet to see a layout I have not drooled over and studied. Amazing work. HUgs Tracy

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I usually check my comments when I leave comments. About once a week.

That's always, my goal, but sometimes I don't make it. When I make comments, I try to make them meaningful and really tell what I love about a layout. That takes more time than just recognizing it with a short comment, although I do that too sometimes. I think I do a better job of commenting on layouts when they are put on the threads. I wish I had more time to give more love!

Well, we are about to post another contest..And this question has something to do with it!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Da da daaa!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

🙂

I'm making it a priority to visit the gallery daily to leave the LUV!!!

Me to…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I make sure to leave love for my DT stuff and any challenges I do, but I fall behind a lot on leaving love for all the other items. I really enjoy looking at all the beautiful layouts too and I wish I had more time to graze the galleries.

I used to visit daily and comment on everything but not so much lately because (I don't know if this was happening to anyone else) but the typing function in the gallery was really slow on my computer. I would type a word and 5 minutes later it would appear. I got annoyed with that and stopped visiting! Yikes!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Lisa, like the rest of the Swirly Site, it's lightening fast now.
                    ***THANK YOU HERMAN***

I try to visit the gallery every day and leave comments. Now, since I've been gone for 5 days, it will take me quite awhile to catch up! Love visiting the Gallery! So much inspiration there!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.