Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 10-31-11 Are you a seasonal or event scrapper?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Happy Halloween ! Hope you all have a fun time with the kiddos tonight!! Just wondering….are you a seasonal scrapper or an event scrapper?? Maybe even a whatever kind of scrapper?? What I mean is, do you scrap seasons when they are in season? Like summer layouts in the summer. winter in the winter, fall in the fall, etc. Or events, like Christmas at Christmas time, Easter at Easter. Halloween at Halloween time? 4th of July…you get my drift. Or do you just scrap whatever strikes your fancy no matter what's going on? I'm the last one except for Christmas time. I do love doing that!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm mostly a whatever scrapper,but occasionally will do some event scrapping. It's mostly whatever.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I'm a mostly whatever scrapper too, but have found myself scrapping for the season at times.

Oh hell, I'm all over the place. Who am I kidding. LOL

i am all of the above. i can't scrap out of season, unless it's an event. does that make sense? i can scrap a summer event anytime, but i can only scrap christmas during the season of christmas.

I'm all over the place when scrapping…. depends on what grabs me and demands to be scrapped at the time!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I am also all over the place. I use to be event 2 page LO's. Now more of a moment 1 page with lots of detail.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm a whatever scrapper. But I haven't scrapped a Xmas layout either. So hopefully Dec will be my first time.

I don't care what season it is… I scrap what ever I want. lol

Whatever for me! I do like to scrap my pics right away though, but I don't HAVE to do that.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Since I do mostly travel it doesn't matter to me

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I'm all over the place when scrapping…. depends on what grabs me and demands to be scrapped at the time!

Really? …..what grabs you and demands……I think we need more details! :P

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I don't care what season it is… I scrap what ever I want. lol

Damn it! How do you like me now. LOL!!!! There's the swirly girl attitude I love!

I am a whatever scrapper. What I need to be scrapping and what I scrap are totally so not on the same page!

I'm a whatever scrapper, too!

I'm a whatever… Usually dictated by what the mag is needing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.