Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 10/22/2012 – Off the page

This topic contains 77 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Sorry I am a day late with this… let's chat about off the page (OTP) projects this week. Do you enjoy making them, what kinds? Show me in this thread please! I really do like creating fun treasures… but I find a lot of them very time consuming like advent calendars. I like creating headbands, masks and gift boxes the most. Is there any OTP kind of project you'd like to see in a tech kit?

Click here to see my OTP gallery (FYI advent calendars are in with my layouts since the middle IS a layout).
    http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=444271&type=3&page=1

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

beautiful projects

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love OFT projects, but never have the time. I have three printer trays waiting to be done. And I never get a chance!! 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Love making them! It's a great way to add variety to sitting at the scrap table. Sometimes, I don't feel like searching for pics to scrap.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I love them, too.
            They're a fun way to add variety to scrapping. I love the Kaisercraft projects that have come with some of the tech add-ons, as well as the inexpensive wood boxes and birdhouses that I can pick up for next to nothing at the big box craft stores.
            I've done a couple of configurations, too, as well as printer trays. The TH configurations do take time; the printer trays can be done in no time.

I would love to try the 7Gypsies printer tray – has anyone done that one?

I did a tag calendar last year that I love. This year I am making 3, one for me and two as gifts. It takes me soooo long to plan a tag and get everything on so I like it. I've done a smash book, cards, an advent calendar that I use to store small embellishments. I do Ike to do them and would love to buy some of the technique kits that feature some of these projects, but sadly notin the budget we discussed last week.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I've only done a few OTP projects but I'm really starting to get more into them now. Just recently I did a tissue box with the Song Bird collection from Graphic 45 and then the Curio Cabinet that I bought the patte for – these are both in my gallery. I did a Tim Holtz Config box and a Christmas Village that I bought the patte for last year. Here they are:

[img:width=600&height=311]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351042833_1061_FT180658_christmas-village_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=500&height=629]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351042833_1061_FT180658_config-box.jpg[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Here is a Halloween printers tray that I did last year in a workshop
                [img:width=580&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351045378_41_FT180658_halloween_printers_tray_copy.jpg[/img]

This is a configuration box I did after taking Tim's Canada & New England cruise
                [img:width=336&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1351045554_41_FT180658_curio_box_002.jpg[/img]

Oh, I LOVE OTP projects. But mostly think out my own. (all paper and recycling stuff) You all have seen the Mantel Clock, but I have done some more with Swirly kits, which I don't know if I am allowed to share yet. lol maybe just this one, since Krissy used it for her booth:

candle3pick600.jpg

candletoppik600.jpg

closeupcandlepik600.jpg

I so love all the projects that are being shown here ladies. So beautiful!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Paulien the candlestick is gorgeous

I usually don't do OTP projects much at all, but actually, last night I got super inspired and I am working on a big one! I will post it when it is done, prob this weekend. ;D

Thanks Kathi!

ooooooo I can't wait to see it Manda!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Lovely projects, ladies!

Manda, I can't wait to see! I loved your KC drawers that you did with the camp kit a few years ago!

Oh wow gorgeous stuff ladies – very inspirational.

Any Christmas decorations? I love to make those too.

Steph where did you get the patte for that cute village?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.