Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 11-20-11 Do you store your pages in a particular order?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

from the last SQOTW question, we know that most of you are whatever whenever kind of scrappers, so I have another question for you!! Since you don't scrap by season, event, color, subject or anything…..when You're done with them. do you STORE them in any particular order?? Do you have a summer album? a winter album? kids? vacations? heritage? Or is that a whatever thing too?? lol!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Wedding Pile, Cherish Pile, Holiday Pile, etcc. All In storage containers right now. Come January I want to start Chronological by Date. I have Ring Binder albums to sort. But have not been in organizing mood yet.

Mine are grouped more by event or time period than enything else, although once I've scrapped a group of photos the extras go into a use for projects pile that I dig through whenever I'm just looking for a photo for two to play with.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Since most of mine revolve around trips my DH and I have taken the LO's are stored by trip.

Now that I started to do some family LO's they will probably be stored as family

Mine are piled all over the place. My scraproom is totally out of control now that I have lost major storage areas. Piles and piles. I would have to buy a whole lot of 3 ring binders. I quit after 6 binders. If I ever recover my storage space I will figure out another way. Looking forward to suggestions.

Mine are all stored in boxes. Someday…. when I ever get to move to a bigger place, or if one of the girls move out, I'll give them a nice place in my scraproom (which of course had to be built then)

Mine are stored in a box, all lumped together. One day I plan to store them by catagory/event.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have all my pages in 3 ring albums chronologically. Although I have way to many albums. And since my pages are just getting fatter only 10 pages fit per album. I have no idea what to do with my pages 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Well, of course mine are not in order! I need to organize them.

I've only been scrapping for 3 years – I have done a book for each year. I also have some event books for vacations, etc. that resulted in a lot of photos. And, I have a book for each of my two kids which have just a few layouts in them, as I start to do some of their baby pictures. I need to switch them over to the three ring binders though…

Snagg1
              Send PM

Well, of course mine are not in order! I need to organize them.

LOL, mine aren't in order either. I've been using the post office boxes that our kits come in to store them. I would need a LOT more D-ring binders and they are just too spendy.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

LOL!!!!!
                Not only am I anal, but I don't (yet) have literally 100's of pages. So…
                Last summer, I took advantage of clearance at M's and bought a few more D-ring albums.
                I now have things pretty much categorized into heritage; my parents, sibs, etc; my sons; my DH; places and such; Sophia (well, there are a bunch of them 🙂 )

I would probably need like 30 or more binders. EEK!

Some in binders….some in boxes…some hanging on walls….some gave away. Need a better storage for them.
                I am hoping sb.com never shuts down cuz there are my dates. Hmmmmm…maybe I should start writing a list!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I have 20 binders!! Sitting on the top shelf in my closet. I don't know what to do with my pages!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.