Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 11-21-10

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry, late again…..

So have you ever swore you just laid something down right there on the table, and as soon as you went to get it…POOF it's GONE!! Never to be seen again! I swear I just laid my title right there next to the layout I'm working on, I swear!! But it has totally vanished into thin air! I literally took the table apart and nope, not there…anywhere…on the floor, on the desk, on the piles of other stuff laying around. It has made it's way to scrapbook limbo!

Anything like this ever happen to you???

Yep and now I check the garbage.

LOL

I usually find it, but yes, happens ALL THE TIME!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OH YEAH IT HAS!!!! There is some sort of black hole between my craft table and the floor to my craft room…..
        Actually there are black holes all over my house….

All the time! I have a Scrapbooking Fairy who likes to play tricks on me!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh yeah, all the time!!!!! The SBing fairy can be a real bitch sometimes!! She hides stuff from me and I find it two weeks later AFTER I needed it! Sometimes she files in the scrap paper bins. She took my 7Gypsies cards that I bot in May and I don't know where she put them. They've been missing so long I am beginning to wonder what they looked like and if I really bot them, but I know I did!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL!!

I always lose my scissors. They end up in the trash ALL the time. I don't remember putting them in there.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

My stuff just gets sucked into the scrappy worm hole and I stopped obsessing because I know that whatever it is, it will be kicked back out as soon as I stop needing it ;D

happens to me too, but if it made it to the floor, then my paper lovin' Shih Tzu has eaten it!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

OH YEAH IT HAS!!!! There is some sort of black hole between my craft table and the floor to my craft room…..
                Actually there are black holes all over my house….

Yep this is definitely my house…and it's not like I have alot of space!! It always seems to happen when I'm trying to finish something….that one last piece, lol

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

About a week ago I lost a small piece of chipboard that went with some other chipboard. Looked everywhere, couldn't find it. Sooo, I cut out a piece from grungeboard and used that in its place. Well lo and behold, yesterday that lost piece of chipboard was in the middle of my laundry room floor! Now how did it get there??? I am guessing that a poodle had something to do with it!!

I am sooooo glad to hear that it's not just me that this happens to. I swore, and still am convienced, that I have a Swirly little ghost in my scrapbook room. I can be working with something on moment, and the next second it is gone! ????

I am sooooo glad to hear that it's not just me that this happens to. I swore, and still am convienced, that I have a Swirly little ghost in my scrapbook room. I can be working with something on moment, and the next second it is gone! ????

great big Ditto!!!!!

My stuff just gets sucked into the scrappy worm hole and I stopped obsessing because I know that whatever it is, it will be kicked back out as soon as I stop needing it ;D

LOL aint that the truth Peggy!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

[quote]

LOL aint that the truth Peggy!
                    [/quote]
                    hehe…I KNOW! all the time hey! hahahaha….but one thing I can say …my DH is way worse with his tools hehe 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.