Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 11-28-10

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry I'm late again. Krissy had me working my ass off this month!!!

Anyway, when it comes to embellies, do you prefer store bought ones, or do you like to make them yourself?

store bought most of the time. Or, in my case, Swirly bought! I don't have the patience to make embellies–tissue flowers are about the extent of my self-made flowers.

Mostly store bought. I am a bit lazy and there are so many beautiful flowers and stuff to choose from.

Mostly store bought, but I would have to say, that since joining Swirlydoos, I am making a lot more flowers than I ever dreamed I would!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I prefer store bought, however with the Timmy dies, I have been making more myself. Oh and the flower tuts from here, OMG!!

Kim

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'm afraid that I am a store bought kinda girl as well!!! No time, no patience! I get really pissed when I have to do things over and over and over to try to get it right!! lol!!! Not to mention that I HATE ruining paper!!! Or anything else for that matter! I am not cheap, mind you…just frugal!! ha ha ha!!

Store bought most of the time. I'll make flowers sometimes depends on my mood. With Timmie dies making things is easier!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

oh I love making flowers…always making flowers. Having fun with all my Xmas flowers right now. My DH says…that it is too tedeous when he watches. But yes I have lots of store bought too.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I guess I'm tuing hybrid, some Swirly stuff, some homemade, some a combo. I've leaed to rearrange and alter some of the store-bought to get the effect I need, thanks to Swirlydoos. And the tuts, especially Lisa's are invaluable!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Store bought flowers for me, I am lazy and impatient, when I want a flower, I want it now. I do like to alter the store bot ones though. I do enjoy making other kinds of embellies like tags. I love fiber

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

If I could make my own flowers that totally rocked, I would. But, I'll never make anything as good as Prima or Petaloo! I love store-bought! I do have a couple of floral dies that I love, I just don't use them that much.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I love to buy store bought because it's already done. It takes forever for me to do a page. To make my own flowers each time would take even longer. Although, I do like making them when I don't have something that matches.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Both – if it fits, its perfect

I like both too. LOVE making flowers, and use my Cricut as much as I can, I guess I lean abit more to making my own. LOVE fiddling with paper!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Mostly I'd say store bought, but lately I've been scouring the tuts here and also on youtube and find myself making more and more of my own things! Still love my Prima though :P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.