Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 11-4-13 Non Scrappy Items

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Do you add non scrappy items to your projects? If so, what?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Of course. I've used stuff from the jewelry making department, dry wall tape, and the mesh fruit come in

Oh yes! bottle caps, some metal thingies, wood pieces, twigs

Snagg1
          Send PM

I have an obsession with packing material–the shredded kind and cardboard and tissue paper. I love to incorporate found objects too–I use my DHs cut off guitar strings, labels off craft beers, tags off clothes–things that catch my eye.

yup, I've used twigs, leaves and even bird feathers from outside (gotta recycle, right!?) and things from the jewelry making department as well 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I use cardboard, twigs, things from the jewelry dept.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

leftover jewelry, scraps of metal my hubby brings home from work, found objects from the ground (washed first of course), napkin rings, drywall tape, dry rose petals…

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh, yes!!! Wire, paper clips, metal what nots from my hubs tool stash, fabrics, etc.! I LOVE using anything not related to scrapbooking, lol.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Love mesh tape, love jewelery, twigs and stuff from the chain floral departments.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I like to use old jewelery that I pick up at the second hand stores, seems everything I look at these days has a I think I could use that in my scrapbooking look.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Goodness, yes, all of the above. Love seeing what's at Home Depot too!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.