Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 11-7-10

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sorry its late…

How many times have you gone out shopping and found the perfect embellie or paper, stamp, rub or anything….just to get home and find that you aready have it???

for me, tooooo many times to count!!!! But I figure that if its that good that I had to buy it twice, I must really need it!!!

I don't even want to answer this question….sigh

but if you saw my pics of my homemade clip it up then you know the answer–WAY more than I care to admit.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Guilty!!!!! & I thought it was just me, lol.
        The good news is that I've been cutting back on pp & embellies, Krissy keeps me supplied and I've been using my dies to make a lot of what I use now. I have also duplicated inks, but I figure that I'll be using it eventually.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well….. I don't think I've done this….. but with my memory, I can't say for sure…… 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Done it….more often lately….wondering if it's my age????? LOL

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LMAO….I went shopping like 2 weeks ago..filled up one of those lil baskets in the store….I did it with 2 things in the same shopping trip hehe……… 🙂 must have been the excitement 🙂

I've done that so often that I now keep lists on my iphone. I can check them before I purchase anything new

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I've done this maybe a few times…I ended up using it anyways with the first purchase 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I've done that so often that I now keep lists on my iphone. I can check them before I purchase anything new

That's right, I forgot that!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I haven't done this exactly, but what I do that is kind like it, is buy more of the same type of alphas over and over. I purposely do it though. My favorite ones are the Making Memories Diva font in black. Whenever I go to Michaels, I usually pick up a pack.

I haven't been scrapping long enough for that yet 🙂

Snagg1
                      Send PM

ummm, ok so during the Add On frenzy the other day I placed my order for what add ons I wanted and then started to scan my memory banks to see if I could remember having those Tim stamps. I was at work and could not go and check. I thought I had one or two, you know from the smaller sets his has, but didn't think I had all of them.

Guess what…I have them! Sigh…oh well, I'll give them away as a gift.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Lisa, I'm sure if you tell Krissy, she'll be okay with it- it's not like there weren't other SAVAGES who were dying to get their hands on them!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

I know, I thought about it, but I hate to do that to her. Unless someone speaks up here who wants it, I'll just keep it. I have a few people I'm thinking I could give these to.

Guilty as charged 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.