Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 11/11/13 Fav Technique

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What is your ultimate favorite technique that you find yourself doing over and over?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Mine is distressed layers! I do it do almost all of my layouts. I love the way it looks and it's fun to do!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lots of layers and distressing. Stenciling is catching up fast

Snagg1
            Send PM

I'm really into making chipboard look like metal these days and also layering mists and sprays.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I love faux stitching! I have a hard time NOT doing it on every layout!

Mine is actually the resist technique and stamping, creating your own papers. But lately… yeah stenciling and playing with goop is hot!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I leave my stencils/mask box right on my table, otherwise I forget to incorporate them into my designs. I do love them!

layering and distressing for me too 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

For me lately, it's been mist, mask and goop. I do still love my flowers though.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Goop! Goop! Goop!
                    And distressing.

Distressing and paper rolling (especially the coers) for texture… I also feel like my layouts are missing something without doilies or chipboard, also for texture (but that's not techniques, LOL).

Distressing, layering and lately, it seems, I've been trying to add texture with burlap or cheesecloth!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I LOVE cheesecloth!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I LOVE cheesecloth!

me too.

Snagg1
                          Send PM

definitely a distressing girl here too! i like depth so i find my self adding layers with ribbon,lace,cardboard,etc. when i think its done i usually have to add just one more thing 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.