Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 12-12-10

This topic contains 62 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I was trying to get a little organizing done (hopeless, I tell ya!) Anyway, I kept finding scissors! I found 7 pairs of scissors!! Who needs 7 pairs of scissors??? I only use one…for everything!!

So my question is: How many extras of things do you have? That you don't ever use?

When I find extras i give them to the DGD's

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I guess I don't have any extras of anything that I don't use, EXCEPT I keep all my Chestnut Roan pads (about 20), so I think I need to throw some of them away.

Chestnut Roan is my favorite color!!! EVER!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hmmmm, I have an extra pair of Cutter Bees, purchased when I thought that the others were hopelessly lost. Tus out they were simply playing with me and waiting for a partner.
          And inks, of course!!!! I finally copied Kathi's idea and have them all listed so now that I can remember that I already own the ones I crave…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I probably have at least 7 pairs of scissors but I must have 10+ rulers…..OMG…..why would anyone ever 'collect' rulers…..LOL

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

lol rulers hehe…….<<chuckling….what a chestnut roan?
              I have all these stickle containers, tonnes of colors and lots are the same, but if i shake it hard enuff I can get that drop out that I need LMAO…so I seem to never throw them away….sometimes I feel like I have thrown a baseball like 50 times after I get that drop out hehe 🙂 but ya I have too much stuff that I do not use and alot of it is really ugly paper hahahaha…why did I buy that?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I have bought at least four of those clear rulers from Ms! I have lost them though. They are probably hiding in between paper because they are THAT thin. I need to get the clear Timmy one because it's thicker.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Chestnut Roan is my favorite color!!! EVER!!!!

Indeed!
                  Shona, it's the brown chalk ink color by Cat's Eye. It's a MUST HAVE.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

well I guess I need to get me some of them then 🙂 hehe someone get Krissy to stock this stuff!!!!! OH KRISSY hehe

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Two pair of Cutterbees. Seemed tha the first pair was dull so now what do I do with the old ones??

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Ok have another question for all you horders lol…what is Tim Holtz distressing stuff? the stuff I keep seeing on SB.com in the lil jars? and what do you do with it?

I don't have extra's and it's probably because I'm anal (don't go there Starsailor) about some stuff which includes keeping an inventory list of what I have. 🙂

I don't have extra's and it's probably because I'm anal (don't go there Starsailor) about some stuff which includes keeping an inventory list of what I have. 🙂

Ditto!!!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Ok have another question for all you horders lol…what is Tim Holtz distressing stuff? the stuff I keep seeing on SB.com in the lil jars? and what do you do with it?

In the jars? Do you mean embossing powder?
                          Could you post a link to one of them?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.