Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 12-5-10

This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Ok, say you were able to have a scrap room custom buit for you. Besides the obvious… ample space, good lighting, lots of storage, place for you computer, ect…What would you incorporate in your room that would make it perfect for you???

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I would have built in stations. One for misting, painting, stamping etc, one for cutting. one for tools like zutter, cricut, etc. one for the layout prep, one for picture selections. (And ones that aren't being used at the moment cuz I know I would find fabulous uses for them eventually!! lol! ) That way I could have everything in its place and move around the room having everything in easy access. I have had this pictured and figured out for a long time!!! Now I just need the space and money to do it!!

Wow! That sounds awesome Robin. I would love to have a room like that. The only other thing I'd want is to add an attached play/family room. I like being able to have family near. Although I'd probably love the alone time of a room off by itself, I know I wouldn't use it as often if I was.

Snagg1
          Send PM

oh built in stations would so rock!! I would also want a wall that was made of cork because I would love to display my kiddos work along with ATCs and other inspiring pieces of art I've received from my scrappy friends.

Oh, and a rocking sound system, wine rack and flat screen. Why not? LOL

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Liking the wine rack idea!!!!! lol!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Might as well add a small fridge to keep the beer, white wine, snacks and for me, lots of champagne!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I like all of the above ideas!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Stations!!! That's a great idea!!! Okay, for me, one for the computer, one for die cutting, one for the plug-in tools, then a misting station (I'd like that to be next to a sink)… Sound system, and a decent sized television would be good. And plenty of right-sized shelving to make all of my inks and stamps and flowers to be visible. Some countertops to hold an assortment of clip-it-ups. And a large table in the middle of the room. Those who have scrapped with me know that I love to spread out as I go :p

Stations!!! That's a great idea!!! Okay, for me, one for the computer, one for die cutting, one for the plug-in tools, then a misting station (I'd like that to be next to a sink)… Sound system, and a decent sized television would be good. And plenty of right-sized shelving to make all of my inks and stamps and flowers to be visible. Some countertops to hold an assortment of clip-it-ups. And a large table in the middle of the room. Those who have scrapped with me know that I love to spread out as I go :p

<<<<<<< knows from personal experience…hehehehe

Ditto what everyone else said….but my main thing….I want a CLEAN UP CREW! I only have Clean Up MOJO once a month..or when people are coming over…LOL.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

See, Kathi, I'm not the only one!!!!! :p

Heather, that room is gorgeous!!!!!!

I would love to have one wall of windows to look out and see the world…prefereably a pretty view….with storage undeeath….

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh, Debbie!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

oh the station idea is fantastic!! The only stations I'd be wanting would be the misting station and a sink….other than that – it wouldn't matter since I wouldn't be able to keep in my stations anyways :P
                      I would also like a small photography studio…large enough to fit a couple people and also a light box for photographing layouts and other projects!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow, a room big enough to work in that I wouldn't also have to use as a guest room is big on my dream list! The stations would be wonderful and I think a big table in the middle, so that there would be room for my dgds to work also. A computer all my own is another dream! I would also like a big easy chair that I can sink into for breaks and a big window so I can look outside.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.