Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 12/17/13 goals for 2014

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

What are your goals for 2014, scrapbook wise?
    Are you planning to: look into new techniques, or doing (more) mini albums, cards, altered art?

Hmm…. my goal is to stretch myself creatively and to try new things even if they look intimidating. Oh, yeah, and to scrap more photos!!! lol!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Good question Paulien! I think a lot of scrappers have sort of gone by the wayside. Myself included. We get SO busy with work and kids that we literally have ZERO time for ourselves. Because of that our hobby, our pastime, our LIFELINE begins to fade away. Rae FORCED me to work with the Dec kit (just teasing) and it really got my MOJO going again. I've created LOTS of little projects since then and I'm hoping to really get back into my passion in 2014. I just have to lea to make my ME TIME a priority.

I want to do a history album of our ranch. In 2014, it will have been in the family for 100 years. I want to capture a bit of each family member that has lived or worked here and have it done by our celebration in June. Big project!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Good question Paulien! I think a lot of scrappers have sort of gone by the wayside. Myself included. We get SO busy with work and kids that we literally have ZERO time for ourselves. Because of that our hobby, our pastime, our LIFELINE begins to fade away. Rae FORCED me to work with the Dec kit (just teasing) and it really got my MOJO going again. I've created LOTS of little projects since then and I'm hoping to really get back into my passion in 2014. I just have to lea to make my ME TIME a priority.

Let's see your work doll?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I have close to 400 pics from the Disney trip we took our nephew on in 2007. I need to scrap the best pics and get the rest into snow album.

I also want to refine my style. I have found that I am a mixed media whore right now. I want to lea new techniques with all these goodies.

I'm going to do an art joual. I've taken tentative steps into multimedia, but I want to get serious. Oh, and lose 40 pounds (of me, not scrapping stuff).

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I want to get into more mixed media stuff which is why I enjoy all the video's the DT does using all these goodies.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[quote]

Let's see your work doll?
              [/quote]

They are on the home page. 🙂 And, she uploaded them to Pinterest. BUT NOT the DT gallery…. AHEM!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

CRAP! I knew I was forgetting something LOL!

I want to finish my LOs for 2013 events and get my cards done in advance instead of sweating them out at the last minute.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

They're uploaded to the gallery RAE!!!! ;-P

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I want to try this Art Joualing thing too… and maybe incorporate that somehow into the kits…. I'm waiting for Miss Patty and Miss Rae to come over so we can have a pow-wow and quick art joualing session =o)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I want to do a history album of our ranch. In 2014, it will have been in the family for 100 years. I want to capture a bit of each family member that has lived or worked here and have it done by our celebration in June. Big project!

That would be amazing, and quite the undertaking! LOVE the history behind it tho… WOW!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I want to try this Art Joualing thing too… and maybe incorporate that somehow into the kits…. I'm waiting for Miss Patty and Miss Rae to come over so we can have a pow-wow and quick art joualing session =o)

Let's do it. I'm up for Thursday evening??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.