Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 13th February – Kit Storage

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by droopidog droopidog 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bec
    Bec
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

How do you store all your old kits?????

Do you keep all the leftovers of each kit together. Do you mix up the kit materials in with your other supplies.

Bec
      Bec
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Once I’ve finished with a kit I put whatever papers are left and place them in a bag with the month on it, then I put them in my paper storage draws.
        With the left over embellishments I write the month on the packets and store them in a special box where all my swirly supplies live.

RAE
        RAE
        Swirly Moderator
          Send PM

I used to keep my kits separate from everything else, but I ran out of space for that. Now, once I ope a kit and make one thing with it, I’ll set it aside in an Iris tote, but all the scraps go to the general population of crap- I can keep better organized that way and that makes me happy.

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I put any leftover paper in with the rest of my pattern paper. (I actually sort alphabetically by mfr and collection because I’m that anal.)
            I started marking down the kit date on my leftover flower and bling packaging.
            Like Rae, it all gets sorted into the general population.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Old kits (that hardly got touched while I was in pharmacy school) are still all together. For last 4 years, the remains go in general population (if there even are any!)

droopidog
              droopidog
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Any Prima leftovers (flowers, paper and embellishments) go into my Prima stash. The rest of the embellishments go into a kit embellishment drawer. If there is paper leftover that goes into a kit iris container. This way I know what was kit stuff when I go back to use it.

Kim
                My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.