Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 2-13-12 Had to have it but don't know what to do with it?

This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

What product did you purchased in the past, that you now. don't know what the heck to do with it?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

the Bind -it-all!! I know what to do with it ..I just don't do it!!!

Why not Kathi? what is keeping you from using it?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I agree with Kathi. I have the bind it all still in box unopened. I know what to do with it.. But I don't use it.
        And I barely use my cricut (the original) now

Snagg1
          Send PM

Teresa Collins Stamp Maker. Used it a few times, and now it sits there.

Ranger alcohol inks. I have about 20 bottles, the felt pads, and blending solution. It's all in a box, just sitting.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

My sewing machine. Don't laugh, it took me forever just to get the bobbin loaded. I've stitched on a page just once.

Also, i have the 7gypsies ATC kit. It came with the holder, atc cards and embellishments for the cards. It's all still in the box.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

The Creatopia. Just don't like using it. I find it awkward to change cartridges all the time and the die cutting was a disaster! Gave up and bought a Vagabond which I love.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I'm not laughing, Kim- I bought a damn sewing machine and it took me hours to figure out the bobbin. I just used it on a that mini I'm doing a tutorial on, and I won't be using it again- it's a piece of crap. I'm going to take a sewing class at JoAnn, then buy a decent one.

And, I'd say you will be using that ATC thing soon!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

my Cricut…..the only time it EVER gets used is for school projects!! I know how to use it just HATE TOOOO!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I hate to use my Cricut because I have to take it off a shelf to use it. I only use it for circles and ovals.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I bought a Xyron Wishblade way back when and I've used it a couple of times to cut titles. Literally each title has probably cost me $250. So sad.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

What's that big ass stapler thing called? Well, that's mine…

And I don't use my Cricut very often either, even though I should.

And oh geez…I just bought the bind it all from Krissy. So maybe that was a mistake…ha!

maya resist by maya road
                        and i used to use my Slice, but it was always acting up, and now it's been pushed out by my silhouette – not sure what i'll do with the slice, can't just chuck it, but in know i won't use it ever.

I had to have the Big Bite….I do not use it that much. It is easier for me to do the eyelets with my hammer! I find it big and awkward.

Amber…lol…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.