Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW- 3/13/17- Plans?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Peggy Peggy 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What scrappy plans do you have this week? Or crafty plans? Do tell!

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I just may have an extra day off this week, we’re expecting the Mother of all Nor’easters tomorrow, so….
        First, I’m going to work on my RR layout. I’m following Sherri and Ginny, some pretty big shoes to fill, but the inspiration is wonderful. I printed the photo out as soon as Kim posted her “Going Green” twists, let’s see what happens.
        Next, I have the most gorgeous papers and embellies to play with – the March kit!!! A few layouts, maybe an OTP or two, then time to wrestle the carousel into submission.

Who else has plans? I know that Cheryl should have her kit by now; anyone else?

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Merrihew
        Merrihew
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yes, my kit arrived this morning and I petted it a little and will pet it some more and then I am packing it in my tote for the retreat I am going to next week with my sister, dd and sis-in-law. I am going to catch up on some challenges! Tomorrow, I leave to spend a few days with my dgds while dd is on a business trip. I am taking a couple of things with me to work on while they are in school. With gymnastics, piano lessons, youth group and a couple of other things they have going, our after school time is going to be fun but hectic! 🙂

Peggy, it will be great for you to have the extra day off for some scrappy fun, but I hope the snowstorm is not as bad as they are predicting!

droopidog
          droopidog
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Dh is back from his trip and we are still working out the “he’s retired and I’m still working and you can’t have all my free time when I get home” kinks…lol.

I got my kit Saturday. I have already done the kit reveal video, next up is the anatomy and then the sketch.

Kim
            My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Heather
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

i work the weekend, so I am power creating this week. trying to get ahead of schedule. fingers crossed between laundry and crafting I am productive.

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

LOL, Kim, good luck.

Heather, ahead of schedule is a good thing!!! Crossing my fingers for you.

Well, the blizzard wasn’t, so I went in to work, gotta be able to afford some of the new stuff that’s out, right?
                BUT I finished my RR page, with Sherri’s and Ginny’s pages to work off of, not only did it come together quickly, but I like the results.
                A slight change of plans – I’ll be in PA on Saturday; Bill & Carla are hosting a St. Patrick’s Day dinner (a day later, but that’s fine), which means I’m going through my pics now, ready to start on my kit! (Did I mention how gorgeous it is?)

msjan1
                msjan1
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Haha! Kim, good luck working those kinks out. You gotta get some scrappy time in.

I worked on the sketch layout and the carousel. Next, a vid tut with the main kit and another layout or two. But, that may not happen til Friday as I have a half day.

I am looking forward to seeing what you guys are creating this week. Any sneaks?

Bec
                  Bec
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I won’t get my kit this week 🙁

So instead I’m going to work on cleaning up my scrap supplies which are currently piles on top of piles of stuff at the moment

I also want to edit and print some new photos of my little man to use with the March kit.

Peggy
                    Peggy
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Oh Bec, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 🙁 and a pox on all Customs 🙁

***Confessions of a small scrapper: Before going to work this morning, I printed the pictures and took out the paper and selected the die that I was going to use for the Sketch LO. While at work, I started second guessing, because I wanted to use the B side of the paper later on. (Yes, I have the paper add-on, but what if I screw up? What if I decide that I need it for something else? Etc.) I’ve selected another sheet and I’m glad; it actually works better for me.
                      Is anyone else like this?

Kathi
                      Kathi
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

yes!!!

take time to smell the roses

Peggy
                        Peggy
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

LOL, Kathi, at least you come to Camps prepared. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.