Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 5-22 11 What would you ask your favorite designers?

This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Say you had some of your fav designers at a crop with you, what would you ask them, or what would you want them to show you??

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wow …..hmm….they are all here and you guys always tell me what I want to know hehe 🙂 weeeeeee 🙂
        …maybe more on stuff like glams and misting….I have fooled around with them a bit but do not really know many techniques with them.

Oh wow! I can't just ask one question I'd probably ask too many questions! LOL
        What's your favorite technique on painting DA? What are you favorite ink pads? Markers? Stamps? Embossing techniques? What technique do you feel you've mastered and would like to share? Do you modge podge? Do you gesso? How?
        Oh my..there is just so much! Ok..got carried away here.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yes it would depend on the artist and their style 🙂

Snagg1
            Send PM

I would just watch. I love to watch people work. Then I would have questions depending on what I was watching them create.

One question I would ask them all: What is your favorite go to product/technique and why?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I would just watch. I love to watch people work. Then I would have questions depending on what I was watching them create.

One question I would ask them all: What is your favorite go to product/technique and why?

Same here!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Same with me.

If I found myself at a crop with all of my favorite designers, I would think that…somehow, I had made it to Swirlycamp!!! I would probably not get anything of my own done because I would be too busy watching what they were doing. I would ask a ton of questions about how they did this or that. Especially if it was a new technique to me. I would love to ask questions about misting and inking, finishes for DA, watching them actually custering their flowers. It really fascinates me to watch people working on their LO's. I would just absorb every bit of info I could.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

Same here!
                  [/quote]

Me too. But, I really like that tutorial that Camilla did for the anatomy of a layout where she told us WHY she arranged the layout that way. I think it would be cool to get some input on my own layouts from an expert while I was doing them!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Why rather than what is a great idea, Rae!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

yes that is a great idea Rae 🙂

I'm too shy to ask. I would just watch. LOL

Oh, I'd love to just watch everyone too. I'd be especially interested when one of the Sisters began to decorate a mini-album. Well…heck…I'd love watching everything!!!

I got to hang out with Donna Downey this entire past weekend. She offered up a group of us her space. We took 2 classes from her and then she just hung out. Wandered the room, chit chatted, answered questions, gossiped, show techniques, and shared everything.

It was awesome

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

So cool Christy!!!

I love watching as well…..

We aren't really helping are we Robin? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.