Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 5th February- Bargin Buy

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by lindapekrul lindapekrul 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bec
    Bec
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Which scrapbook products do you love to source from the bargain stores instead to buying from the big scrapbook manufacturers??

Bec
      Bec
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

We have a store in Australia called bargain city which is basically just a bargin shop filled with with very cheap “junk”

But some of my fav scrapbooking supplies come from there, they are mini glass bottles, sea shells, plain boxes, plactic photo frames which are perfect OTPs, twine and paper doilies.

Peggy
        Peggy
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Bec, here it’s the Dollar Store and all of the copy cats like Family Dollar and Dollar Tree, etc. You have to hit them at the right time, but they’re a good source for doilies, greenery, frames, etc. I also like the hardware section for metals and joint tape.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Kimberly
          Kimberly
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I don’t have scrapbook stores near me. The closest one in 95 miles away, so I don’t get there very often. I mostly get stuff from Hobby Lobby and Michael’s.

StephD
            StephD
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I like to hit the dollar stores around town, you never know what goodeis you might find to use on your scrap layouts/cards.

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

msjan1
              msjan1
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I’m terrible about shopping like that for bargains. I should.

droopidog
                droopidog
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I hit the dollar store for goodies. I get dollies and whatever else I can find there.

Kim
                  My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
                  http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

lindapekrul
                  lindapekrul
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I love the dollar store for all the things mentioned above. I also love our church’s bi-annual thrift sale… you can find everything from old doilies to jewelry… you name it and it is usually there! All for under a dollar!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.