June 21, 2011 at 3:35 am #3060
simply question – Who are you favorite 3 manufacturors?? Why?June 21, 2011 at 4:38 am #121896
Prima, love the 'flowers.
G45, love their take on paper
Pink Paislee, for the most part their papers aren't too cartoonish.
At one point Basic Grey would have been number 1 on this list, but their last few releases have been less than stellar.June 21, 2011 at 4:49 am #121897
Prima, love the masks and flowers
GLitz, just love the color combos
TImmy…love the inks 🙂June 21, 2011 at 7:01 am #121898
Tough call. Prima, Glitz, BG (some collections), BoBunny (some collections), Pink Paislee (some collections)… I think…June 21, 2011 at 10:23 am #121899
PETALOO!!!!! 🙂 Love their flowers and berry vines as well as their Color Me Crazy stuff.
K&Co is till one of my favorite paper lines, although Pink Paislee is catching up
Ranger – they sell so many of the things that I reach for over and over.June 21, 2011 at 1:16 pm #121900June 21, 2011 at 1:21 pm #121901
Prima, Tim Holtz, and right now, Bo Bunny. But paper companies change with their collections! LOL! Glitz and Pink Paislee are right there in the running!June 21, 2011 at 1:40 pm #121902
#1, anything Tim Holtz (He is an absolute genius)
#2, Graphic 45 (rating on the Steampunk Collection alone)
#3, Tie between 7 Gypsies and Tattered Angels
I guess I'm a bit of a grunge girl!June 21, 2011 at 2:07 pm #121903
hmmmm….thinking of a 3rd. It use to be BG….but they suck lately.
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."June 21, 2011 at 2:12 pm #121904
for me it is
1 Prima ( stamps – papers- flowers- lace… actually all of it)
2 Tim Holtz (from ink- stains- stickles- perfect pearls- alcohol ink, till embellies and dies)
3 Melissa Francis ( I love those frames)June 21, 2011 at 2:43 pm #121905
3????? Only 3???? Well……
1. Tim Holtz. Okay, this is a brand with several manufacturers, but I love almost anything that he has to offer.
2. Glitz. I'm so in love with the colors and shades of colors and blends of colors that they've been coming out with this year.
3. Petaloo. While I still have a foundness for Prima, Petaloo has been coming out with far more interesting stuff.
3-1/2. Tattered Angels. Now that I've been taught how to used the glams and glazes correctly (thanks, Krissy!!!!), I'm having a lot of fun experimenting…June 21, 2011 at 3:22 pm #121906
I agree with Peggy. Although picking 3 is difficult, Timmy has his hands in several companies, all of which is go-to stuff on alll projects, so that is definitely number 1.
Glitz's take on their embellies is really different and their collections are beautiful.
Petaloo's flowers are so varied, so pretty.June 21, 2011 at 4:18 pm #121907
YAY Petaloo Girls!! Looks like I have a lot of people to convert in this thread! LOLJune 21, 2011 at 4:47 pm #121908June 21, 2011 at 5:24 pm #121909
In NO particular order:
1. Bo Bunny! I don't love all of the collections, but when they do it right, they do it RIGHT! And, the Double Dot papers are GREAT! They've really stepped it up with their embellishments- LOVE the Trinkets, and they have the best die cut papers!
2. Petaloo! I have loved them for a long time. That was my first online purchase for scrappy supplies. They used to have crappy flower centers that looked like smashed gum drops, but I forgive them for that. I don't think I like them better than Prima flowers all the time, but the flowers and vines seem like they are better made.
3. Prima! I love the flowers, of course, but they have awesome EVERYTHING! Love the papers and the laces! And the stamps!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.