Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 7-11-10

This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Have you ever used any kind of paper on your layouts other that paper made for scrapbooking?

What did you use and where did you get it?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

i used some wrapping paper from a gift I received on a layout about that person.

I use tissue paper from gifts received, wrapping paper, pages I have to from books (giving my librarian mother an absolute fit) sheet music etc.
        I have made backgrounds from taking wads of toilet paper (unused) and dipping on acrylic paint and dabbing all over leaving bits behind.

Hmmm, I have used book pages and sheet music before.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Krissy put book pages in a kit awhile back…..
          LOVED that…..

But if you are talking Embellies…. I get them from, literally, EVERYWHERE!!!!

Hmmm. The only things I remember using is paper bags for the flowers Lisa had the tutorial for and corrugated cardboard.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I've used brown paper packaging and, of course, cardboard. I've also stamped and embossed cardstock to make my own pp.

I tend to use alot of manilla file folders that I cut up or punch or whatever….I love the way it takes to the distress inks. I also love to use sheets from an old paperback dictionary ala TH style, that I bought for .05 cents at a yard sale.

I use sheet music, book pages and cardboard

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I use sheet music, book pages and cardboard

Ditto!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ditto again!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I've used magazine pages and wrapping paper too.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Yeah, I've used inks, embossing, misting to make my own pp too….

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I've done that too. I've also used napkins.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

When I first starting scrapping I used construction paper….BAAADDD mistake!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.