Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 7/11/16 What is your scrappy goal this month?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by msjan1 msjan1 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

For me, it is to get the RR challenge and the SGC challenge done. Of course, I just got the July kit so getting ready for reveal. We are going to my husband’s nephew’s wedding at the end of the month so I am making a layout as a wedding gift using one of their engagement photos. Maybe entering the Prima and Creative Embellishment challenges again this month. Oh and Blue Fern challenge again. (I was featured on the Blue Fern blog last month!)

droopidog
      droopidog
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

With all the traveling we are doing this month, just scrapping us a big goal.

I do have to get my reveal projects done along with my rr. I did get the Prima BAP done as I combined it with my Creative Embellishment DT project for July.

If I’m lucky I’ll get to the SCG, it’s on my list to do.

Kim
        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
        http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Merrihew
        Merrihew
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

My goal is to try and get all of the challenges done this month! It has been so long since I could do that! I also plan to dig into my scraproom and try to get things better organized. It is a mess in there!

GinnyH
          GinnyH
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well my goal this month is to try and do my best ever with my projects and this months kit as its my first being on the DT – no pressure! We are also away on holiday for a week at the end of the month and then ive a Brownine Guide camping trip beginning August where I am volunteering as a parent helper on their trip to the Isle of Wight. So I’m trying to get everything done early in the month. The RR and SGC are done – phew – so just waiting for the kit to turn up – anyday now !!!

ginny πŸ™‚

Bec
            Bec
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

My goal is to just catch up with my scrapping. I’ve missed 2 weeks this month due to family staying. So this comming weekend I need to get as much other dt work done before my july kit arrives.

Next month my goal is to complete some challenges since I haven’t enter many in the last couple of months

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh dear, I’m afraid it’s to find my mojo – it was on a tear for so many months and I guess it’s trying to catch its breath…

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
                msjan1
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Oh dear, I’m afraid it’s to find my mojo – it was on a tear for so many months and I guess it’s trying to catch its breath…

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-449848″ style=”display: none;”>Peggy</span>Quote

lol! Well, it has been on a tear! Maybe a glass of wine?

msjan1
                  msjan1
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

So, wedding lo is done! Yay. SGC done. Now, just making a page. Was for Flutter challenge but it doesn’t suit. Soooo…

Bec
                    Bec
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I hope you find your mojo again soon Peggy and make loads more of your gorgeous layouts ❀❀❀❀❀

My mojo dissappeared completely lately, I’ve have no desire to create for the last couple of months and had to force myself to do my dt work. But…….IT’S BACK!!!!!!!!!! I made 5 layouts and 2 cards this weekend and I’m so happy with how every one turned out πŸ˜€ Now I can’t wait for the new kit to arrive

Kathi
                      Kathi
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I think our mojo’s are taking a summer vacation; mine has been missing for awhile too!

take time to smell the roses

RAE
                        RAE
                        Swirly Moderator
                          Send PM

I’d like to get to more challenges! I bought the Prima Heaven Sent line to do Elijah’s 1st year book. He saw Owen’s and Audra’s, and he’s upset that he doesn’t have his own yet. So, the goal is to get that started. Maybe I can do one of the layouts to work with the Prima BAP this month.

I also want to finish my doll I started at camp. It’s nearly done, I just needed a break from it for a while. I just have to clean her up because I got some mist on her face and hand, and then make her a mask because I can’t do eyes! (Damnit! πŸ™‚ )

msjan1
                          msjan1
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Rae, now all I can think about is you and Kim saying, “I can’t do eyes.”

Can’t wait to see your finished doll though. She will be amazing.

Peggy
                            Peggy
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

“Can’t do eyes”, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I want to see that doll too. No pressure, though.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
                              msjan1
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Well, only 11 days left in the month. How are you doing with your goals? I’ve not even started the Prima BAP, CE or BFS challenges. I think either CE or BFS isn’t really a sketch this month though.

RAE
                                RAE
                                Swirly Moderator
                                  Send PM

I hope you can get to those, Jan!

I’m not doing well with my goals! We started watching a new series on Netflix called Stranger Things and we are finishing it tonight because it’s only 8 episodes and we’ve been watching two a night. Tomorrow I will get into the scraproom to play. But, my rule is to put everything away before I start fresh, so I need to do that. When dh and I were driving back from Coronado this weekend, we stopped in Temecula where they have a scrapbook store, so I bought a few things- mostly older Prima flowers you can’t really find now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.