Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 9-12-10

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Just wondering…what goes out first:

the ink in your printer? or
      the batteries in your camera?

Well my printer takes 5 separate cartridges, and they last about 9 – 10 months each for me. I have 2 batteries for my camera and always keep them charged.(rechargeable) So I would have to say, the ink in one of my cartridges usually runs out first.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I print, then don't like the brightness level or want to see it in sepia, or in another size, or need to crop it more, or, or or…. and I have to actually have the pic in my hands, I can't judge by what's on the computer screen. So I have a lot of un used pics, but I do save them all, you never know!

So I definately run out of ink first! Never mind that I don't get to take many pics since nobody lives here!! The only thing I take a lot of pics of are my layouts trying to get less shadows, or better color, or the right light, or, or, or… and I take pics of my layouts as I'm doing them before I glue anything down, so I make sure I get it like I want it.

hmmmm….maybe it's a toss up!!!

I have two sets of recharge batteries for the camera and constantly have to switch. They don't last very long. The ink lasts a long time and works great and I use the reinked cartridges.

Definitely camera battery, but we now have two backup batteries. I also don't print my pictures at home, don't like how they tu out.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I always run out of ink. I hate it.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ink. I'm like Robin, reprinting photos until I get what I like, along with butterflies and vines….

I use rechargeable batteries and am pretty good about tuing my camera off when not in use. Also, I never seem to remember that it has video capabilities, and I imagine that saves a ton of juice.

hmm…neither! I don't really print much at home since only have a small 4xx6 printer and I have two rechargeable battery packs. One is always plugged in. I need to start another thread for advice on good photo printers.

Ink!! Always ink..lol

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

My printer ink!!!!!!! I hate that ink is so expensive!!

My battery life in my camera is awesome!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

My printer ink!!!!!!! I hate that ink is so expensive!!

My battery life in my camera is awesome!!!!!!

same here – I love that my batteries hold a charge forever it seems ;D

The batteries for my camera last quite awhile…no problem.
              my ink depends on how much printing I'm doing…whether it's photo's , LO's or general printing!

I have a battery pack for my camera, 2 of them. My ink is always going dry! A lot of the reason for that is my children. They are always printing something!

Oh and check out Walgreens…. I just found out they refill your cartridges. Just got mine refilled for $25. I usually spend around $65-70 for brand new cartridges. I had no idea, you could get them refilled.

Ink!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.