Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 9-26-10

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What inspires you the most when you get your kits each month? Is it the colors? the sketch? the embellies? the papers? Let us know what it is that gets your mojo going!

Oh, the smell of fresh paper…..yummy!!!! Really?? If I feel I must start somewhere, I start with the sketch and the rest follows…And just flows…

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Okay, this is a very vague answer, but the overall feel of the kit first and then it depends. Often, it's a piece of pp or embellishment; the sketch always has me thinking in a lot of directions. (I can't tell you how often I start with that and end up in another country, lol!!!! )

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

The sketch is what usually the first thing that I do and then the ball rolls from there.

I always start with the sketch. It gets me going. Sometimes I get stuck on it, so I move on to starting another page and go back.

Usually have a hard time with which paper I want to use for what! That's why I get extra paper:)

I always start with the sketch. It gets me going. Sometimes I get stuck on it, so I move on to starting another page and go back.

Usually have a hard time with which paper I want to use for what! That's why I get extra paper:)

Ditto!!

As soon as the add-ons are revealed, I start thinking about photos that will work with the kit. Lately, I've been starting with one of the SGC challenges and seeing how I can fit it into the new kit. Then the sketch. I don't know why. I sort of change from month to month. The time I was first go around in the RR challenge, that was the first LO I worked on. Actually, just belonging to Swirlydoos has upped my MOJO about 110%!!!!

I look at the colors or the paper and the prints.

Snagg1
            Send PM

The paper does it for me. Then after I look at the paper, I look at the sketch, which gets me going through my photos, and then back to the paper and then the sketch… then the embellies and flowers.

Dizzy yet? ROFL!!! Explains a lot doesn't it :-P

hehe

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

The paper does it for me. Then after I look at the paper, I look at the sketch, which gets me going through my photos, and then back to the paper and then the sketch… then the embellies and flowers.

Dizzy yet? ROFL!!! Explains a lot doesn't it :-P

Actually, I understand completely %-6

usually it's the paper, but sometimes a particular embellie.

The sketch and then the papers.

Snagg1
                Send PM

[quote]

Ditto!!
                [/quote]

Ditto 2!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

For me it's the embellies.

I usually do the sketch last.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.