Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW-9/25/17 – What other …

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by droopidog droopidog 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What other crafts are you working on besides scrapbook pages?

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

My sister made a few crochet dish “scrubbies” for me. I loved them so much I’ve been making them, too. One takes only an hour, so it’s an easy quick project.

I also had my great-nephew and niece help me collect acorns a few weeks ago. They have been washed and baked–now just ready to do some crafting with them for fall.

Peggy
        Peggy
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I’m such a spaz, Jan! In fact, I was the despair of my mother who tried to teach me all sorts of needlecrafts. I can sew, as long as I have a machine, lol and there are a couple of crochet patterns that come out decently, but my work is so uneven because I cannot for the life of me keep the tension right that I gave up years ago!
          In fact, that’s why I actually took up scrapbooking – something crafty that didn’t require using thread and needle.

(Great question, btw! What are the rest of you Savages up to?)

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

droopidog
          droopidog
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

For the moment, it’s just scrapping. However at times, it’s been working on wedding stuff, maybe a few fall floral arrangements and things like that.

Kim
            My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
            http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.