Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW-9/4/17 What's your favorite…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Kimberly Kimberly 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What’s your favorite stencil?

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

My all time favorite is the Prima reverse brick stencil. LOOOOOVE IT!!! But, it is quite a few years old now and a few pieces are missing. It’s no longer made so that is disappointing.

My favorite recent stencil is the Crafters Workshop 12×12 Alhambra.

droopidog
        droopidog
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Mine is crafters workshop Art is stencil. It’s the script one. I love it so much that I have an extra one.

Other favorites are the Tim Holtz swirl, Prima doily and crafters workshop dot matrix(?).

Kim
          My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
          http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

So. Many, many years ago, I fell in love with a stencil that Lisa Valentine used on a layout and she steered me to Layers of Color; I can’t remember which online store. For some reason, I didn’t get that particular one, but I snagged two others: Natural Flourish and Victorian Corner.
            Those of you who have scrapped with me just may remember that I bring these little guys with me a lot! and they certainly show it! But they’re in awfully good shape where it counts; one small piece of plastic of the Flourish won’t lie flat any more, but that’s about it.
            I don’t really have another favorite; I sort of go through what I have and pick out which one will work, that’s all.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

anniescraps
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I love the Donna Downey Flourish DD-060 that I got with one of the Swirly Mixed Mediums kit. I can’t really pin point any more fav’s. They all rock!!

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

That’s a pretty one, Annie!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Kimberly
                Kimberly
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

My favorites are a flourish stencil by Donna Downey, a stencil by Prima called halftone, and a stencil by 13 arts that has flowers, and a stencil by 13 arts that has a script. I have a lot of stencils, but I find myself reaching for these over and over.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Kimberly Kimberly.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.