Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW-Craziest thing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by luv46kdz luv46kdz 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What’s the craziest thing you’ve put on a layout? Did Krissy send something in a kit that you just scratched your head and asked yourself,”What am I going to do with this?” Or, did you add something from your own stash that was crazy?

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

For me, it was a set of my dd’s headphones that she already threw in the trash. photo MusicToushesHerSoul_1.jpg“>

luv46kdz
        luv46kdz
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh my gosh! I love this!! But I know I haven’t put anything wild crazy or weird on any of my los…yet, I have saved some tags from clothes cuz they were really cool but haven’t used em. This may be a great time to do it!

msjan1
          msjan1
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yep, I’ve use tags from clothes a LOT! My kids knew to save all their tags when we went clothes shopping! This one has a clothing tag.

photo crazy tragic.jpg“>

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by msjan1 msjan1.
            msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

More clothing tags on this one. photo too cute_1.jpg“>

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I had to upload this to Facebook first; for some reason, I never posted it over @SBC.
                When I opened the Urban Grunge kit back in April 2009, my first reaction was “WT#”? The first two kits were so romantic and this was total grunge. (Remember, I was still a total newbie and was still trying to lift Robin.) And yet, this is the kit that made me a permanent and forever Swirly Girl, because it made me THINK.
                After the first (see above), I remembered that I did have three sons, grown now, but with childhoods captured in snapshots. This is my second page using the kit, featuring my husband showing Paul all about the magnifying glass that came in his box of Cracker Jacks.
                The corrugated cardboard and the drywall tape came with the kit, along with the tag that was part of the hinge packaging. I added some very non-scrappy items of my own: the packaging that I crumbled and inked, the torn part of a dollar bill, the large clear button that did the job of magnifying and those buttons on top – cut from one of my husband’s shirts.

Jan, I love this question, thanks for coming up with it!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
                msjan1
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

How cool! Love the title, love the dollar bill! Great boy lo for sure! Thank you for sharing!

luv46kdz
                  luv46kdz
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Peggy that is so awesome ? What a memory filled lo ❤️

Jan both of these are gorgeous ??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.