Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW- electronic cutters

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by talkis talkis 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Continuing with the paper cutting theme. From dies to electric cutting machines. What’s your favorite? Cricut, Cricut Air, Cameo, Silhouette, or something else? Why? What do you wish you could have?

droopidog
      droopidog
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love my cameo. I barely use it, but that is changing.

I’ve used it recently. When I don’t have something, I’m looking to my cameo versus buying something (i.e. Chipboard or titles).

Kim
        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
        http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

RAE
        RAE
        Swirly Moderator
          Send PM

I have the Cameo, but I don’t use it as much as I should. I love it way better than the Cricut. I sold that sucker. The Cameo is much easier to use being able to see the grid on the computer.

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I’m another Cameo owner who doesn’t use it as much as I should.
            My fault – there’s so much that this machine can do, and I still haven’t taken the trouble to learn it all.
            So like the rest of you, I take it out for titles and a few favorite vines.

(Ditto with the Cricut – it was a pain in the nether regions to set up, pick a design, etc. I was able to sell it all for a little more than the cost of the Cameo.)

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Merrihew
            Merrihew
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

LOL! I must be the only one in Swirlyville who still owns a Cricut Expressions, uses it and likes it. So many in my family have Cricut Expressions and we share cartridges, that it just doesn’t make sense to switch. Besides, I am just getting where I don’t want to learn how to run another piece of equipment. I love the things I see cut with the cameo, but I am happy with my cricut favorites.

Angelica
              Angelica
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I don’t own a electronic die cutting machine. Although I do want the cameo…someday!

StephD
                StephD
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

No your not the only one Cheryl, I still have my cricut but I don’t use it as much as I use to. I also like my Big Shot for the dies.

msjan1
                  msjan1
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

No, Cheryl, I have the Cricut Expression, too. Just thinking about upgrading to the Air or changing to another machine.

talkis
                    talkis
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I have silhouette but i don’t use i love my cuttle bug and dies for sur lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.