Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQTW – 2/27/12 – Stand up or sit down?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I'm a standing scrapper.  I can't sit when I work. 

Do you stand or sit when you scrap?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I sit, but I stand up a lot so I can get a different perspective. If I had a table that was tall enough, I'd stand and scrap more often!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I do both, when I'm cutting or actually placing items down for the final glue them on time I like to stand to make sure I get me pieces and cuttings placed properly but the rest of the time I sit.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Mostly I sit but I do, like Steph, stand when I'm getting ready to commit with the tape gun.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I do both. My workspace is counter height, I just can't stand for long periods of time. I start off sitting, but find myself inching closer and closer to the edge of my chair. After a few hours, i'm standing.

I stand most of the time, laying it all out, then after it is okay to me, I take a picture, load it to my puter, bring the page – mat – tapes and glue to my table, and start glueing it down.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I wish I had a counter height space like Kim…. 🙂
                but either way, I like to sit…..

does that mean I'm lazy? 🙂

Snagg1
                  Send PM

No, meg you are not lazy. I sit because I work better that way and my feet are small so standing for long periods is uncomfortable.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I stand, only sit if I'm fussy cutting

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I sit most of the time, but get up to see how everything is looking before I glue it all. I injured my back over a year ago and I'm having trouble sitting for long periods, so I may have to look at getting a taller table so that I can stand most of the time instead…

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I sit, but I stand up a lot so I can get a different perspective. If I had a table that was tall enough, I'd stand and scrap more often!

Hey!! That was exactly what I was gonna say!!! LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I sit most of the time. I do get up often to look down at the lo. But yeah I am a sitter!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

[quote] I sit, but I stand up a lot so I can get a different perspective. If I had a table that was tall enough, I'd stand and scrap more often!

Hey!! That was exactly what I was gonna say!!! LOL!! [/quote]

*insert Twilight Zone music*  nuff said :P

Mostly I sit but I do, like Steph, stand when I'm getting ready to commit with the tape gun.

This is what I do!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I stand mostly. I got some of those bed risers and put them under the legs of my table that's in my craft room, so it's at the right height to stand and work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.