Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Stamping gear

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I really really like this
    http://www.eksuccessbrands.com/Inkadinkado/Videos/Stamping_Gear–Join_the_Revolution!.htm

there a lots of short video's which explain the product.

Paulien, Thanks for the videos.
    I've seen these kits in JoAnns and I wondered how they worked. Now I know, and now I want them. I'm sure I have a 40% off coupon somewhere in this craft room.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think LisaV has this. She was going to report back to us on whether she liked it or not…haven't heard yet

I bought a stamp set of the leaves because they were so pretty!! But I have no desire to get the whole stampy thingy…

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1352845581_55_FT183708_65-32011.jpg[/img]

Its on my wish list at SB.com

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

The stuff is very pretty!! I just don't GOTTA have it. I would like someone's review first.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Those look kind of cool but probably not something I would use to often.

I really like the idea of being able to stamp all kind of doilies. I DO, like Andie, would love some revieuws first.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I've seen them at M's and have been soooo tempted. Like you said, Paulien, I would like it for making doilies. It's just that I already own so many stamps and I don't use them like I should; I've sort of swo off buying any more. Period.
            They are tempting, though, aren't they?

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

These are so cool…I'm putting it on my Xmas list, I hardly have any stamps

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Want, want, want! I too have been walking by these at Michael's, not knowing what they do. Very cool. I wonder if you can use stamps you already have with them?

Here's http://scrap-escape.blogspot.ca/2012/11/fabscraps-christmas-collection-visit.html#comment-form a link to a page Jennifer Snyder did recently. I just LOVE how she formed a wreath on it.

Thanks Paulien, for sharing this.

totally cool – been eyeballing these but have other ideas to spend on right now (a new camera lens 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I have been doing some research on this today. You CAN use your cling stamps with this, if you make yourself a little adaptor out of mounting foam. Here is a video on youtube showing you how: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zECepv06RtQ&feature=related

I like them!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.