This topic contains 51 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Hi … My name is Lisa and I am a scrapaholic. I am a very proud member of the Swirlydoos Design Team and I am very happy we are back. I have been with Krissy since the debut of the second kit!! Woo Hoo!! We will be victorious and wont let any one get in our way!!!
    I have been scrapping seriously since 2005. I am married to my high school sweetheart for the past 25 years, but we have been together since 12th grade in 1979. We have 2 children. Nick is 23 and married to his high school sweetheart Ashley, they have a home of their own 3 fur babies and live 10 minutes from our home. Gabrielle just graduated high school 1 year ago. She is just finding her way through this world. I was bo in Brooklyn, New York, raised on Long Island and moved to Florida in 1988. I have been crafting my whole life and always willing to try new techniques. My passion is paper. I am an avid photographer and have married my 2 passions. Photo's and Paper=scrapbooking. I look forward to continue teaching here at Swirlydoos and hope I can inspire as I have been inspired by you!!

Long Live Swirlydoos…

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Lisa my flower queen, I'm so happy to see your beautiful face!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hey, Lisa! Yay! You're here! Looking forward to many more wonderful tutorials!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

It's great to see you back, Lisa!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hija Lisa!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hi Lisa, Welcome back!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hey Lisa is so nice to see you back again!!

Hello Lisa, it is good to see you back

Yay! It's Lisa!

[img:width=20&height=20]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278148868_38_FT424_clap-1.gif[/img]

Glad to see you again!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So great to see you again!!!!

Hey Lisa!

Hello, again!

Heheee!! Hello there! Wow, gotta get this post count back up!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

*sigh* there's that Adam I've been missing LOL!

Welcome back ladies! We're still working on it, slowly but surely!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.