Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff started today

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

I've started a diet today, went to the gym for the first time in years yesterday (oh soooo sore now!) and got a diet programme there. Low carp, a bit like South Beach. It's hard today. But I so need it. This is a 8 weeks programme and I hope to fit in last years summer clothes again.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Good luck!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

You go girl!!! Good luck to you. Keep us updated on how you are doing. 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's awesome!!! Good luck!!!

I so need to motivated to get moving! Went to the doc the other day and did not like my weight 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh I know what you mean, my bloodpressure was way too high so I have to do something.

It's hard late this afteoon. I ate some nuts and gurkin. Now I can go on till supper. Salade and chicken.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Mieke, awesome!!!!!!
            You CAN do it; please keep us updated!!!

WTG, Mieke!!!
            You can do it!!!

we'll cheer ya on – come to us for encouragement! taking that first step is hardest for me 🙁

Awesome! Keep us updated!

I also have to lose a few lbs. I need some energy!

You can do it, Mieke! I was told that I needed to lose some weight because of health isssues and so far, so good. Still have a looooong way to go, but at least I'm headed in the right direction. I know you can do it!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Good for you Mieke! My advice is to set realistic goals, go easy on yourself, and celebrate every small victory because in the grand scheme every pound lost is a major success! I gained a ton of weight with my last baby and I've lost over 30 lbs by cutting out carbs. It works!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

oooooo good luck …I need to get my butt in gear too and shed a few pounds 🙂

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Since we seem to be coming clean….I joined weight watchers a month ago. 6 pounds so far and a LOT more to go!!

If I can keep focused I should reach my goal weight by the time we go to Washington DC at the end of August. It is hard when you are constantly on the run and have no time for yourself!

And I have lost about 20 pounds (10kgs) since January.
                  I've used the method counting calories.
                  I have 2 pounds left to my goal. Soon there!!! Yay!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Congratulations Camilla!! That is really fabulous. I'm really happy for you. Can't wait until I say I'm that close to my goal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.