Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Storage Deals

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LisaG you said once you used some really cool plastic cases for your kits. What is the brand of those?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh I think I found something at Joanns that is like it. Wondering if the ones you have are cheaper.. Joanns are on sale for $5.99 and the brand is Iris.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Don't know what the brand is but M's just had them for 4.99 this week.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Forgive me for butting in, but too I use the 14×14 cases from M's…made by Iris. All my kits are stored here and many many other goodies too.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ok so M's sounds like the way to go. Thanks girls!!

I have a bunch of the M's brand. They can get tricky to open I think, but I have leaed the secret to opening then ( stand the case on it's side and push down) so I am in love with them

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

My problem is closing the little dears. I have two that refuse to cooperate. 🙁

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

My problem is closing the little dears. I have two that refuse to cooperate. 🙁

I have one that does that too. I just never snap it closed. I know now to open and close them several times at the store before I buy them!

I get them at Michaels when they are on sale. On sale I usually pay 3.99 or 4.99 or use my coupon. Yes they are the Iris brand!!

How manykits can you get in one of these containers?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I still haven't got them, but I am planning on getting them at M's. I will watch for the closing issues.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Tracy I am thinking one full kit and addons per container, but the others who already have them can answer that more accurately.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I have three of these boxes which I like as well, but I wanted the clear plastic containers so I can see in without having to label. These are made by Pioneer.
                      314XE9HaIvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

One kit w/ add ons is all I put in one.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Are you guys talking about the clear ones that snap shut and have a handle?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.