Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Storing Clear Stamps

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I would love to know everyone's system. I have tried several things and none of them seem to work quite right. Currently I have them in little clear portable file box thingies but I'd rather have something I can flip through. I bought something at M's awhile back but the sleeves were too small to fit many of my stamps in. I need something very compact too as my scrap space is in my dining room.

Thanks!!!

I have some Close to My Heart stamps that are in a clear Rubbermaid Shoe Box storage thing. My others are in a 3-ring binder either in their sleeve or a page protector. I store the box and binder side by side.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I store mine in old CD cases and write what they are on the outside edge

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I use 3-ring binders- the big ones. I buy those plastic two-pocket folders, and use glue dots to close them so it looks like one thick page. Then, I just use more glue dots to adhere the stamps to the folders. It isn't the best system, but it's the only thing that allows me to flip through them!

I store mine in old CD cases and write what they are on the outside edge

same here

I use 3-ring binders- the big ones. I buy those plastic two-pocket folders, and use glue dots to close them so it looks like one thick page. Then, I just use more glue dots to adhere the stamps to the folders. It isn't the best system, but it's the only thing that allows me to flip through them!

I use 3 ring binders as well.

I tried 3 ring binders and put them in clear plastic pockets but didn't like that system for me it wasn't working.

Now I just use a small plastic bin and store them upright in that attached to the original plastic they are stuck to and flip through them that way.

I have tried it all. I first started with the close to my heart enveopes and put them in a basket. I got too many stamps and it became harder to sift through them all. Not to mention the cases are $3-4 for 3 envelopes. Than I tried the cd cases. The cases were not always big enough to fit the stamp set into one case. Phase 3 seems to be working great for me so far.
          I got the clip it up and it is wondeful. I keep my stamps in their packaging and clip them to the wheel. I can see everything I have and I am now able to use stamps that might have been used before. Also if the packaging wears out I love the kaisercraft pockets. These are clear envelopes that zip shut and come in 3 sizes. They are perfect for holding various stamps sets. I use ez mount storage panels to put the clear stamps on. These work great too. I just cut the dow to the size I need. Hope this helps.Hugs Tracy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.