Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Storing your Distress Inks

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

How do you do yours? Right now, mine are stacked up in two piles on my table, and it's a pain in the ass to get to the ones on the bottom, and they are always in the way. I want to do find a better way.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I use a spinning rack that was made specifically for Ranger products and I love it! Let me see if I can find a pic. It came as just plain wood and I altered it.

[img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1313712469_531_FT114304_img_1239.gif[/img]

Let me see if I can get the link attached…

http://www.stampinthings.com/stamping_organizer.html

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

oooo! Amber, that is nice! I'll have to check those out!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh Rae, I absolutely love it! I think it holds up to 48 of the distress pads (there's only 36 out), but the sides will hold staz on and other brands. I put my Distress Stains and crackle paint on top. I searched FOREVER for distress storage and this was the best solution that I could find.

Another thing that I like about it is that it allows you to store the inks individually upside down and I velcro on the appropriate foam pad for each color on the bottom. (Stole this idea off of somebody somewhere).

Amber this is a fantastic idea.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Amber this is a fantastic idea.

I can't scrap worth a toot, but if you guys ever have storage or organizational questions, I'm your gal…ha!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Love that Amber! Right now I have them stacked up in a storage container. I'mma gonna have to check that out. 🙂

……..enabler…. LOL

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Cool idea Amber …off to check it out…thanks

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

NO assembly required?????
                    Amber, you little enabler, you ;D
                    Thanks for the link, I've just added it to my moooost when I have the $$$ list. Seriously.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Whoa!! Thanks for posting this Amber!! I think I need that ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

this is awesome..the link is giving me the no file found page..but I'll track it down!

i am looking for an old cassette tape holder that has full slots, i hear that they fit them nicely, but haven't found one. my mom took up garage saling, i have to reminder her to find one.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

i am looking for an old cassette tape holder that has full slots, i hear that they fit them nicely, but haven't found one. my mom took up garage saling, i have to reminder her to find one.

That is a great idea and I think I have one collecting dust in the basement – weekend project.

Very nice, I want one!

Amber, that is fantastic. I totally need one….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.