Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Stupid people!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So I haven't been able to get my email from my web design website for the past few days. Finally get hold of the Web host and they had been hacked – great – i had to get all new passwords. So I finally starting getting my email but apparently the dumb f—s that hacked the host decided to send out all these fake emails the would end up being retued to me – 123,855 emails! I phone up the host again to see if they can get rid of all those – oh no I have to delete them all myself! Do you know how long it takes to delete that many emails!! So I've been at this about 2 hours now and have only deleted about 20,000 of them. Don't mind my language but stupid f—ing hackers! 🙁

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That sucks Steph!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

feel free to curse them all you want. I'd want to do more than that and the web host also

Oh wow! That is awful Steph!

Ridiculous!! Who is your email provider? Wonder if they could do a clean up instead of the host?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow, Steph! That totally sucks!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Serious???? Damn, Steph, that DOES suck!!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

CRAP! Can you just delete them all in one fell swoop, then send a mass email to all of your contacts letting them know that if they emailed you during this time that you didn't get it?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ridiculous!! Who is your email provider? Wonder if they could do a clean up instead of the host?

When I talked to the Web Host they told me that legally they are not allowed to delete emails as this would be tampering with the mail, so I imagine it would be the same for the email provider. I swear these hackers really must have no life to just sit around and do crap like this to piss people off.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

It took almost 6 hours for all of the emails to download into my Outlook. I just went to check my email for that account again this moing – there is another 26,000 email again!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Holy crap! Is it even worth it? I mean…isn't it easier just to start over on a whole new provider?

Oh and u know they have nothing better to do because they are all virgins over 30 living in their mom's basement and holding out for a management position. Freakin losers.

No offense meant to any swirly sister who is currently financially supporting their 30something year old virgin while they live in your basement holding out for said management position.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Wow Steph that is a real mess. What goes around comes around so be confident that something dastardly will happen to those hackers.

Andie–good one!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Oh Steph… 🙁 so sorry. That is just terrible. Rant and rave all you want, I would be doing the same. Stuff like that drives me insane.

Andie, you are TOO funny. 🙂

Ditto to Andie – sorry for the mess Steph!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

That is just awful…seriously what is wrong with people that they purposely do things to make life difficult for others.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.