Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Stupid question, I know….

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I know this is a dumb question, but what do you Savages do with the little bottles of ATC pearls, bugle beads and such??? Do you glue them, string them, or just what???? I love the little bottles….but there must be something clever to do with them besides what my tiny brain might come up with…..

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think they are just too cute to open …so i display mine on my work space

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I love mine, but I have only used them a few times. I think you can do whatever YOU want to with them!

What little bottles?

Snagg1
          Send PM

Those little beads make for perfect flower centers! Just plop down a blob of glue in the center of your flower and gently add your beads to it. 🙂

Those little beads make for perfect flower centers! Just plop down a blob of glue in the center of your flower and gently add your beads to it. 🙂

That's all I do with them. I have strung them a few times but dangl if my eyes are not shot to hell and threading a needle is like sticking it in my eye.

i will pour glossy accents over them too I guess.

OK….. I did think of flower centers, but I hadn't seen anyone use them??? They are really cute, but my workspace is not as cute as the bottles! LOL!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Debbie! there are no stupid questions.

Debbie! there are no stupid questions.

Thanks, Joy! Sometimes I feel pretty dense! How's your hubby???? Hope all is better!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

use them as 'fillers' in heavily detailed paper. Rather than fussy cutting something, outline the design, fill it with zip dry and apply your dimensional embellies =o)

It's a bit hard to see here but this was a layout I did using beads for the flower centers. I made the flowers then added the beads just with glue.

[img:width=475&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1303819547_38_FT86594_exit-stage-left.jpg[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Coooool LO, Lisa!!!!!!

Thanks for the idea, Krissy!

OK….. I did think of flower centers, but I hadn't seen anyone use them??? They are really cute, but my workspace is not as cute as the bottles! LOL!!

I use them often – but i think you are seeing them in the flowers because they are not close up photos of flowers. So hard to notice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.