Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Subscribers Forum

This topic contains 114 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 116 total)
  • Author

Is that on here yet? I don't see it so I'm just making sure I'm not left out of anything! hee hee

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hey Lisa,

you should be able to see it at the bottom of the page there are two threads there at the moment.

Tammy

And there is no thread to start posts in Tips Tricks and techniques area…And I am NOT a moderator anymore……whaaaaaaaa…….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wait…there is tips and tech thread…. I guess we need to load that back up as well…. 🙂

Meg, it's there and I was ready to put all the butterflies back, but there is no thread to start posts…Weird. I will have to let Krissy know, she is still rebuiding…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well, I just saw that…. weird….. hhhmmmm……

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I know I'm missing all the tutes!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Swirly Girls….you all are doing such a great job of rebuilding the site….you are all AWESOME!! I can just sense the excitement and positive vibes in the threads…..I'm so proud of Krissy and her team!

Swirly Girls….you all are doing such a great job of rebuilding the site….you are all AWESOME!! I can just sense the excitement and positive vibes in the threads…..I'm so proud of Krissy and her team!

i second that!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

uhmm in the tips and tricks thing, there should be a big blue rectangle that says NEW THREAD just like there is on all of the other forums? And Lisa, you'll be a mod as soon as I change your permissions LOL!

And there is no thread to start posts in Tips Tricks and techniques area…And I am NOT a moderator anymore……whaaaaaaaa…….

And, I am not a Swirly Savage anymore! boooo!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

i know… pisses me off! grrrrrrrrrrr

uhmm in the tips and tricks thing, there should be a big blue rectangle that says NEW THREAD just like there is on all of the other forums? And Lisa, you'll be a mod as soon as I change your permissions LOL!

Well that was the only thread that didn't have the big blue rectangle, but it is there now…xoxoxoxo…Krissy you are resilient and amazing…

[quote]

And, I am not a Swirly Savage anymore! boooo!
                [/quote]

I know I worked very hard to become a savage !grr

lol! yep, takes a lot to talk like we do!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.