Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Summer CHA 2012 Chicago.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Just out of curiosity. Is anyone planning on attending CHA in July? If all works out for me, I will be attending.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Not me. 🙁 I had to choose, so I decided to go to the Anna class in Chino.

doubtful

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Is the summer one in Califoia? Not that I can afford to go anyways but sure would like to!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Steph, the winter one is in Califoia and the summer one is in Chicago.

Lisa, one of these times I'll get there but unfortunately it won't be this year. Have a great time!

I would rather go to the Califoia one, but my brother is going on business and for some reason, wants me to tag along. hhhmmmm….

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

What are the dates?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Steph, the winter one is in Califoia and the summer one is in Chicago.

Lisa, one of these times I'll get there but unfortunately it won't be this year. Have a great time!

Duh, I should have paid attention to the title in the thread – okay, blonde moment – just ignore me, lol!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Lisa…….I will…..come hell or high water!! In the planning stages. I usually attend with the store owner I work for….gotta get her on this! If she's not going…….I STILL AM!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

There might be a possibility I would be going. My big hurdle is Sydney. I keep talking to her about it and one minute she is fine with it, the next minute she is making plans to come with me, and then a few minutes after that she starts crying. 🙁 ugh. Separation anxiety sucks. It breaks my heart. I've been showing her where Chicago is on a map and she got a little upset at how far away it is.

Sooooo, it is touch and go.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I would so love to, but totally doubtful 🙁 (

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I am in fo sho!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I can only dream. I will have to live vicariously through the rest of you! LOL.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

fraid not…but would love to!!

Can't this year…I want to go to the one in Calif next year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.