Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Sunday Challenge!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Challenge!!!! Sue's right… it really IS too QUIET around here. I'm challenging you to share something SMALL today. A sneak peek, a new technique that intrigues you, a cool link from PINTEREST, a new flower tutorial you've found (even better show us the flower you've made with it), have you started some Christmas cards … show us one, are you playing with a new tool…paper…embellies… let's SEE them!! 🙂 Share something TODAY!!

I took a quick glance at Pinterest and this sweet little oament caught my eye …. I'm off to see what it inspires me to make! 🙂

[img:width=480&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407681933_550_FT0_oament.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

So funny…I was just on Pinterest and saw something cool and thought…I am going to make this today. I don't know how to link…I will show you when I finish it though…might take me more than a day. It is a background of driftwood put together on a square piece of wood…with air plants on it. Would really look pretty hanging on the wall in my house.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That will be so beautiful Barbara! Air plants are so fascinating…. HOW do they grow without roots??? I have one that I keep in a broken pottery mug by my guppy tank. Here's a picture. It looks shiny because I was just giving it its once in awhile soak in a dish of water. They are SO easy to take care of! I've had it for several years now.

[img:width=600&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407684447_550_FT246157_002_.jpg[/img]

It's really easy to include a link in your post. Just go to whatever page you want to link, copy the address that is up at the top, and paste it here in the forums where you are typing your post. That's it! If you click preview, you will see that it shows up as Click here. Then anyone can click on that and be taken to your link.

Have fun working on your driftwood project!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great challenge Linda an I love how you've used the broken mug for the air plant.

Something I made… A wedding card… that a friend needed =)

the qoute on the card is in swedish ;) but says: and so they lived happily ever after

[img:width=578&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407701848_2904_FT246157_swsunday.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Beautiful Maja!

I have to tell you, I showed your Greenhouse to my Hubby and guess who is getting a greenhouse!!!! WooHoo!!! He says I will see it out there before winter comes!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

That will be so beautiful Barbara! Air plants are so fascinating…. HOW do they grow without roots??? I have one that I keep in a broken pottery mug by my guppy tank. Here's a picture. It looks shiny because I was just giving it its once in awhile soak in a dish of water. They are SO easy to take care of! I've had it for several years now.

[url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407684447_550_FT246157_002.jpg][img:width=600&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407684447_550_FT246157_002_.jpg[/img][/url]

It's really easy to include a link in your post. Just go to whatever page you want to link, copy the address that is up at the top, and paste it here in the forums where you are typing your post. That's it! If you click preview, you will see that it shows up as Click here. Then anyone can click on that and be taken to your link.

Have fun working on your driftwood project!

Linda this is so pretty, love your arrangement around your guppy tank! Hopefully I can find some air plants…I had some many moons ago, they are fascinating. I also used to have a guppy tank, I used to love seeing how the babies tued out. I hope you haven't inspired me to get a new tank!!! TeeHee

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love my guppies! They are the prettiest little things, and they don't fight with each other. 🙂

Maja, you're wedding card is BEAUTIFUL!! It is just gorgeous how you've clustered the flowers and added the blue gems. Love the hearts as well!

So the little angel I showed you earlier, reminded me of an angel die that I hadn't played with yet. So I pulled it out and this is the card I ended up with.

[img:width=600&height=792]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407730481_550_FT246157_008ab_.jpg[/img]

It actually curves and clips together to make an oament, but I decided I wanted a card more. LOL.

Lovely cards Maja and Linda. I don't make cards very often but always admire everyone elses!
                  I did a layout on Sunday which I've shared under 'sharing August projects' so wont bore you with it again!lol

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Maja that is such a pretty card!

Linda I love the little angel, so cute!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.