This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi everyone, I looked around to see if there was a thread dedicated to SVG files (I was sure there was one at one time). Anywho, there are a few of us that are die-hard SVG file users and if you have a Cricut, you too will eventually become a heavy duty svg file user. The only other tools you will need is one of two (or in my case both) down-loadable software programs; Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and/or Make The Cut (MTC). If you only have one, don't worry because the files are easy enough to convert for use on either.

Up to this point a few of us have been sending each other emails with files attached and thought it would be good to have a wish list going as well. I think Dianna knows how to get svg files linked to this forum so maybe we can coerce, I mean entice her to join our group and give us the secret. 🙂

So, please feel free to give tips, tricks and techniques for using svg files and feel free to post requests for files and we'll see if we can help each other out!

We did have one..And Diana was our Queen…Lost in cyberspace forever…We will try and rebuild that one too…

Snagg1
        Send PM

Lisa, I just saw an email come through from you on this thread with an awesome file attached. Where did it go????

that would be great!!!

Wonderful idea….count me in!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

same here

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Lisa, I just saw an email come through from you on this thread with an awesome file attached. Where did it go????

Oh I was testing to see if the SVG file would go through but it only posted the image so I deleted it right away…Sorry. Will try to post the file itself

I'd love to be a part but here lately I'm off an on the computer so it's hit a miss.

As for uploading here. All I did was create a free account with box.net and upload my files there. Then it will produce a link that you can copy and paste to share here. It's really easy. I also upload a picture of the file to photo bucket to post with it so you can see what you are downloading.

I guess I tried to make box.com really hard….I never did figure it out….

well it is box.net ;D not .com

go to Diana's blog she has a lot of svgs there.

I don't think Diana has a blog anymore…..There's no link…..

[quote]

[/quote]

No wonder I couldn't do it!!! !amazed

My blog is still up I just don't update it.

It's http://littlepiecesofmeblog.blogspot.com/

[quote]
          [quote]

[/quote]

No wonder I couldn't do it!!! !amazed
          [/quote]

hahahaha ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.