Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Swirly Hues needs you!!!!

This topic contains 82 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

By now you all know that we are hoping to debut a new challenge on 9/10/11. I've created two blog badges for the winners. One is for the Grande Dame and the other is for the runner up.

So, I am looking for some elegant, but edgy with a side of kick ass for names to put on the badges. Krissy told me the ones we had needed a make-over because she didn't feel it really fit who we are. Originally we had Queen of Hues and Maiden of the Court. She said that sshe could say the second one with a straight face. LMAO!

This is where you come in. The DT has about wracked our brains and at this point we are all just sitting aroung blinking and hearing crickets. ;D

Here is what the DT have come up with so far (remember..elegant, edgy and kick ass!)

Color Ravager
      Flaming Stain (LOL j/k..this is more of a band name)
      Queen of Arts
      Color Crusher
      HueyDoos and the Blues (j/k LOL)
      Color Thrasher
      Misty Marauder
      Blinging Betty *giggle*
      Colorful Kitty (m-e-o-w) LOL
      Queen of Swirly Hues
      Swirly Pixie
      Rose of Swirly Hues
      Fairy of Hues

**As you can see, I was beginning to have too much fun with some of those names and just needed to have someone stop me. LOL

Your tu!!! Sock it to me sisters! I need a #1 and a #2 name. Who knows…..there may even be a little something-something in it for you if we end up picking your name. ;) Just sayin…..

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, any hints on the design and color of the badges? That might help. Right now, I can't think of anything.
        What is running though my head is that it has to be something that a Savage can appreciate while not leaving non-Savages too puzzled and convinced that we are several crayons short of a full box.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Exactly Peggy! Needs to have a savageness to it.

Well, the badges are an updated SDoos logo. There is the name inside a metal filigree piece of jewelry with flowers, ribbons and a banner at the bottom for the name. They are very very swirly. 🙂

But we are several crayons short of a full box, namely, but umber and salmon.

:p

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I know that, Manda and so do you. I just don't want them chasing after us with the straight jackets and butterfly nets, LOL.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Exactly Peggy! Needs to have a savageness to it.

Well, the badges are an updated SDoos logo. There is the name inside a metal filigree piece of jewelry with flowers, ribbons and a banner at the bottom for the name. They are very very swirly. 🙂

Okay, that logo is on the shirts from Camp, so I know what you mean. And I'm still blank. I hope someone else is feeling inspired.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Good Point Manda! LOL Search that kick ass brain of yours for a really cool name….please.

Peggy, yes! It was on your shirts at camp. I'd show you, but I don't want to give away the surpise, shock and awe of it all. LOL

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

What Manda good idea?
                  Savage Salmon
                  Umber Unico

I need some coffee…

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LOL!! Umber unico is cute!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Ya, know, it has possibilities…
                      Okay, how about another mythical Savage beast?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Goddess of the Savage Shades
                        Swirly Hues Huntress

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Sherri, I likeeeeee the Goddess one!!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Mythical beasts….phoenix. This already came up once on the site.

Like Huntress.

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Goddess of the Savage Shades
                              Swirly Hues Huntress

LOVE THESE!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

This is just my thought, but if there is a winner, and a runner up, it seems like they should be similar titles, but with an obvious level of hierarchy, like queen and princess for example. I'll keep thinking.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.