This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

What would you consider to be a MUST HAVE in your supplies to help with your swirlydoos layouts? I recently purchased the zutter distresser.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I would say mist, flowers and DA for me. Oh and bling.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh you did say tools. I think you got it with the distress it all.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh you did say tools. I think you got it with the distress it all.

I desperately need one of those

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I agree with Kim! One MS punch would be nice.

Snagg1
                Send PM

specifics are alright I did not own one DA item before and had not used prima flowers.( Don't hate me) So they are swirly items. I am bed ridden and trying to make conversation. I need a bed tray so i can scrapbook in bed.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

specifics are alright I did not own one DA item before and had not used prima flowers.( Don't hate me) So they are swirly items. I am bed ridden and trying to make conversation. I need a bed tray so i can scrapbook in bed.

Can someone get you one of those 12×12 boxes from Michaels? they can whole your kit, addons and extra items to play with while scrapping in bed. I do that late at night when the babies are sleep.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

excellent idea I probably own one.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Either a Brown or Black Distress Ink or chestnut roan cats eye ink, is a big must for me when scrapping in bed not to mention paper towel!

Yes, Martha Stewart punches are the best! A good distress tool. I have the zutter, but also love my little Timmy distress tool too. A good pair of little scissors like the honey bee.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Love my cutting dies, Martha Punches, good scissors, lace/ribbon, ink, stamps, mist…..I could just keep going! 🙂

Snagg1
                          Send PM

MARTHA STEWART PUNCHES & cricut carts as well as crochet lace. I am digging out the stamps again too.

While doing my last LO, I discovered a great distressing tool…..the blade of my Honey Bee scissors!!! I also used the Timmy little round distresser. I was very pleased with the results. The scissors put little nicks in the paper that were random and I could make bigger or leave alone. Who would have thunk it?

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

If you're going to buy mists (and you should) and you're going to use the Timmy blending tool with foam (and you should) and you're going to be messing it up with Stickles and Glossy Accents (and, well, you know), you may want to look into a silicone craft mat, like the one Ranger sells.
                            Like the rest, I love my Honey Bees and my punches. I also love my Timmy scissors, really heavy-duty, they sneer at wire. And the Timmy ruler, it's clear and gridded and it makes measuring and planning a breeze.
                            Since I'm enabling, do you have a magnetic mat?

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

LOL…what they all said!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.