Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Swirlydoos Moving up!!

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Have you girls seen the front page? Swirlydoos has moved up to the number seven spot of the Top 50 kits!!!

Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon..real real soon….we'll be number 1 ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!!!!

I just clicked the link and Swirlydoo's in the #6 spot!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ya know..we are acquiring not only the best design team, but the best subscribers as they move over from other Sites…hee hee..That is awesome!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Woo Hoo!!! Happy Dancin'!!!!!

That does not surprise me at all. Actually what surprises me is that we are not in the top three. I am always so amazed at the beautiful work done by the Swirlydoo members. Our design team is awesome as well as so many of our members. I remember just a few months ago when I joined I was in love with a certain scrapbooker who does lovely work at another site. But now I have found we have just as beautiful work coming from our women (even better). I am blown away with how many women get published or invited to guest design or be on something. We have so many members who could be on our design team. The positive attitude of our members and our leader is a good reason that so many are joining swirlydoos. Come on and join us, great artists, women, talent, kindness, conce, caring helpfulness, etc. etc. etc.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That does not surprise me at all. Actually what surprises me is that we are not in the top three. I am always so amazed at the beautiful work done by the Swirlydoo members. Our design team is awesome as well as so many of our members. I remember just a few months ago when I joined I was in love with a certain scrapbooker who does lovely work at another site. But now I have found we have just as beautiful work coming from our women (even better). I am blown away with how many women get published or invited to guest design or be on something. We have so many members who could be on our design team. The positive attitude of our members and our leader is a good reason that so many are joining swirlydoos. Come on and join us, great artists, women, talent, kindness, conce, caring helpfulness, etc. etc. etc.

Well said!!!

[quote]

Well said!!!
            [/quote]

I second that!

Way cool for Swirlydoos. You really can't beat the kits!!! I was looking at other kits, before I joined here and that is what got me here. Plus all you ladies are like the sweetest. No drama or clicks….so nice!!! SO you guys are a reason also for being in the top!!! Thank you. Was that enough kissing butt?? Just kidding ladies!!! I really do mean it!!!

Wohoo!!!! Doesn't surprise me! I knew I was in the right spot!!! LOL! I was on one of those other kit club design teams, I moved on, like it much better here as a subscriber!!!

Well deserved with much hard work and devotion from Krissy and team. So very proud of the club and its success.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wohoo!!!! Doesn't surprise me! I knew I was in the right spot!!! LOL! I was on one of those other kit club design teams, I moved on, like it much better here as a subscriber!!!

Patti….we're glad you finally seen the Swirly Light and smelt the Swirly Roses :p

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Well deserved with much hard work and devotion from Krissy and team. So very proud of the club and its success.

BIG BIG DITTO!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

What Jen said, what Ang said, big dittos to both!!!!

AWESOME!!! I don't pay much attention to that, I prefer to think of Swirlydoos as our own little coer…heehee!! But I suppose I cannot ignore any longer how really out there we are!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

AWESOME!!! I don't pay much attention to that, I prefer to think of Swirlydoos as our own little coer…heehee!! But I suppose I cannot ignore any longer how really out there we are!

True.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.