Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Swirlydoos ONE DAY ONLY 50% sale!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

align=right

width=298

SALE STARTS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Date: 7/14/2012                 12:00am-11.59pm MST

EVERYTHING IS ON SALE!

We need to make room for all the new scrappy goodies being released next week at CHA, so we are hosting a ONE DAY ONLY scrappy Garage Sale! EVERY SINGLE THING in our entire store is on sale at a whopping 50% off! This sale will ONLY last 24 hours so get in early and stock up on all of the latest scrap supplies at wholesale price! 

Have you visited the Swirlydoos website lately? Be sure to check out the bottom of this email to see how we've grown and how we're helping scrappers everywhere grow their knowledge and skill base with our extensive (FREE) tutorial section and the addition of our VERY talented education team! 

SHOP NOW »

50% OFF EVERYTHING!

50% OFF ALL KITS & ADD ON KITS

width=270width=270

/

50% OFF ALL TOOLS

width=170

/

50% OFF TIM HOLTZ

width=174

/

50% OFF  CHIPBOARD

width=171

/

width=596

Visit our core site - http://www.swirlydoos.com to lea more about our top-of-the-line Scrappy Kit Club, View our extensive scrapbooking tutorial section, join in our active (and totally wacky) forums, view our inspirational gallery and much – MUCH more! Come see what sets Swirlydoos Kit Club apart from the rest! 

Become a Swirlydoos Subscriber DURING THIS SALE and get 10% off your first​ kit!

width=181

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I think my credit card just fainted!

I think it is a good thing that I can not register for the store….lol
        OMG ladies….. You have a chance at an UNBELIEVABLE deal here.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Why can't you register for the store paulien?

We just ran HUGE Update – try again. I'm curious as to why you cannot. Maybe you already ARE registered?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Okay I see my credit card balance moving up!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Mastercard Loves ME.

oh, how did that happen??? I couldn't log in last time and bla bla, thoguht I made a new account, but that never came through…. anyway, I just tried to log in and Yahhhhh

oh boy, I see this as trouble for a lot of ladies – the GOOOOD kinda trouble 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

My cards are melting!

My wish list has been reviewed and added to, just waiting for midnight:)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Look out, Maria. I'm suited up in hockey gear, cracking my knuckles…

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I think there is a problem with the website…It keeps coming up as a connection problem. Anybody else having an issue?

I think there is a problem with the website…It keeps coming up as a connection problem. Anybody else having an issue?

Yes me too… I was searching on how I could enter a code to ship with my next kit but all the links at the bottom of the page caused the connection to crash. I tried several times.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

aarrrgghh…nooooooo!! tell me it isn't so!! I'm gonna miss out on all the scrappy goodness….

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I never have been able to get the code thing to work Vicky. What I do, is when I get to the Paypal part, there is a place for notes and I write it down there.

And, yup, it's crashing on me too. How can this be happening to us??? !amazed !amazed !amazed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.