Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Swirlydoos Website Addictive

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I use to get up and check my email and look at facebook and maybe go to Pogo and plays some games.

Now the first thing I have to open is this website and read all the blogs. So fun. Thank you all for such funny and fun comments and thank you Krissy for the wonderful website. While I love it I seem to have gotten more done before I joined because I spend so much time just reading, etc. Thanks

Gosh I bet it gets worse with time when I actually do a scrapbook page. Hours yesterday to refresh my card making ability and lea to make flowers. Whew makes me tired just thinking about it. It takes a lot of energy just petting the stuff.

Snagg1
      Send PM

LOL! yup, seems to be the story with everyone. Glad you are having fun ;D

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It's swirlydoos with my moing coffee!!!!
        And your right I did get more done before but this is more fun!!!!!

Yep, it is my moing newspaper.

Yep, it is my moing newspaper.

that is a great analogy

LOL!

It is entertaining for sure!

I don't even do facebook this much……Now I'm going to make myself step AWAY from the 'puter, and go watch the third Twilight movie while DH is out of town….Yay! and tomorrow scrap til my eyes bleed….

I don't even do facebook this much……Now I'm going to make myself step AWAY from the 'puter, and go watch the third Twilight movie while DH is out of town….Yay! and tomorrow scrap til my eyes bleed….

Me either. I have to step away sometimes too.

I have to give myself a talking to and push my chair to the other side of my SwirlyDesk to get something done! It truly is addictive…..I just hate it when there are no new Red buttons to push…..I have major withdrawals!!!

Every chance I get I'm on this site!! I agree..totally addictive!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.