Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Swirlydoos Winter/Spring 2011 Design Team!

This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OMGOSH – It's still the 5th so nobody can yell at me for not posting!!

Okay, so poor Lisa had a TON TON TON of extremely talented submissions for the Design Team call that we posted in October. After the first few submissions I think she knew just how badly it was going to SUCK to have to narrow it down to two…  Painfully and very very slowly we were able to whittle the list down – but only with the promise of having a guest designer here and there over the next few months!

Before we make the announcement, I just have to say… I've always bragged (a lot) to various people in the industry about the fact that the most talented scrapbookers on the net are on Swirlydoos, and or are Swirlydoos subscribers. During this DT call, that was proven time and time again. Every single submission we received from Swirlydoos subscribers was absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!  I do believe someone is passing around mojo juice out by the cooler, because you guys brought your game to this call and I could not have been more proud of ALL of my girls! THANK YOU, for sharing your amazing talent with all of us. You are ALL Swirlydoos designers in my eyes! You are our biggest cheerleaders and supporters and we would be absolutely nothing without each and every one of you contributing to this wonderful family.

We STRONGLY encourage everyone to re-submit for our next design team call!!!

Now, without any further delay,

The two NEWEST members of the Swirlydoos Design Team are:

Camilla Ekman

&

Lisa Valentine

And, we are very happy to welcome back – Angelica Franssen for another 6 month term.

Congratulations Ladies!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

WOW, congrats ladies!!!!

Yeah Ladies!!!!! Congrats to all! you ladies are truely worthy of the honor

Congrats, Camilla and Lisa! Can't wait to see what you have to bring to the Swirly team! I am sure it will be super duper amazing!

Congrats ladies!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congratulations Lisa and Camilla!! It's going to be awesome working with you girls!!

Thank you Krissy for having me again…I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, I'm sooooooo happy for having such a wonderful team! You gals are the bestest!!!! Congrats!

just curious to know exactly how many ladies applied??

Awesome! Congrats to you both! I love to see what both of you do all the time!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

ooooooo congrats…you will be awesome I know it! and Ang …I was so bummed earlier when someone said you were leaving..yippeeeeeeeee your staying 🙂 …double yippeeeeeee Ang 🙂 hehe you have always inspired me so much 🙂 great choices fearless leaders 🙂

Oh Congrats!!! I can't wait to see what you all bring to Swirlyville!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

WooHoo! Congrats to all the ladies!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

YAY!!! I am SO excited to see what you ladies come up with! I know it will be fabulous! Congratulations to each of you! You are all incredibly talented and inspiring designers and I am just THRILLED!

And many thanks to both Lisa and Krissy for making such a difficult decision! I am so proud to be a member of this community.

Big HUGE CONGRATS LADIES!!!! Can't wait to see what you all do for next term!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you girls – Congrats!!! I can't wait to see what you guys create, I know it will be FABULOUS!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.