Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Sympathy Cards

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Unfortunately I have needed four sympathy cards this month but been afraid to make one (don't want it to look tacky). I had been looking at them and found one that was in all white and had a Martha Steward double circle punch around the card. Anyone have any idea where I might find it. Ok I know it is a big request but if anyone can do this it is my swirlydoos.

can you post a link? don't really know waht you are talking about, hun.

sorry that is the problem my favorites is not working correctly (probably user) but i saw a beautiful smypathy card — it was all white and had double edge cirvcles around card. Wanted to see if I could do something like that but of course it is difficult to do without knowing where it is. Thought someone else might have seen it.

Is this the punch you are referring to?? If it is I bought it at Michaels, but saw it at Joanns as well. Hobby Lobby also has it.

[img:width=600&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1307997491_55_FT98473_never_let_me_go_sm_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I SOOOOO love that LO!!!! Beautiful!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Huge, huge ditto!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.